What Would They Say?

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah it would be weird af, I would not want that to happen. Only had one girl I knew that knew about this site.

Anybody else I would be pretty weirded out if they found out about it. Don't know if anybody I know would address it to me or not.

First off, there'd be no way I could explain it without them thinking I was gay or bi (nothing wrong with that, of course).

But, most horrifying would be the fact that, if they knew my screen name, if they were nosy enough they could go back and read all my private thoughts, fantasies, that I'm just not comfortable having people who know me in real life having that kind of access to my thoughts.

I really think we should be able to delete our old posts if we need to. Of course, "If it's something you wouldn't want people to know, don't post it." But with a site like this that's meant for sharing really private, intimate thoughts that maybe you feel like you can't share with anybody in real life for whatever reason, it's a little bit ridiculous that we don't have that option, IMO

Probably would think it was somewhat strange, but would then say that it makes sense.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I would like to know what your family would say if they knew you were on LPSG.

Would anyone in your family approve of it? Or would everyone think you are out of your mind?

Would it make a difference to them if they knew that you were on here and had pictures of yourself?

Please share! :smile:
I don't have photos but they'd do their best to use it to ruin my life.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine would probably raise eyebrows, and then change the subject.

A couple of cousins might laugh, but they've never seen me hard (I'm a grower, not a shower.)

I doubt, however, that anything catastrophic would happen. My girlfriend knows, and alternates between eye-rolling at some of the jackassery I relay to her, and being interested regarding some of the good information I find on here.