What Would You Change About Your Penis?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot something. I'd also like a bit of a mushroom head. Right now the head is just slightly smaller than the shaft, or about the same size depending on if it is hard or soft. But my new foreskin in the aforementioned wish post would have to be able to pull itself over the head with no problems.

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:cool: I like my cock as it is. It is 8.5" by 5.75", very nice looking, and not excessively hairy. The only thing I might want change is to have my foreskin again.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to have a bigger girth but am scared of jelquing and all that, so guess I'll just have to learn to live with it as it is.

Sad though.

Very sad.

I want more girth so bad.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'd like to get about a half inch or so in all around girth, another 1/2 inch of length be uncut, and have a nice upward curve.....most of that is never going to happen, so i'll enjoy what i have

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think i'd like to have less of an angle; i,e., be more horizontal when its hard:tongue:
plus, i'd like a bit more girth.
what would you change about your penis, if anything lol:smile:?

I love my cock as it is, although I'm not too thrilled someone else made the decision to have me circumcised. I'm fascinated by cocks that point up, because my bends down. I wouldn't change mine because it's great for receiving blowjobs because it perfectly conforms to a throat. I like how the pointing up ones make it easier to enter a hole without using your hands to guide it in.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think i'd like to have less of an angle; i,e., be more horizontal when its hard:tongue:
plus, i'd like a bit more girth.
what would you change about your penis, if anything lol:smile:?

honestly I would change absolutely nothing about my penis other then the fact that I would have my foreskin back. I'm still bitter about the fact that my parents circumcised me.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only change I'd really make is to have my foreskin back as nature as well as my parents intended. (I was cut without them even being asked. :mad:)

Size wise I'd leave everything as is. I think the proportions fit me quite well.

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't mind just one more inch and a bit of foreskin - other than that I love the way my penis looks. I've got great girth, beautiful mushroom head and it doesn't really curve.

I'd add 2 inches length and 1.5 to girth, am right at average now. Also, would have my balls stay a bit bouncier, they get super tight when I'm hard.