What Would You Change About Your Penis?

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my cock as it is, although I'm not too thrilled someone else made the decision to have me circumcised.

Perhaps if you’d experienced any of the problems most uncircumcised men do at one time or another you’d be grateful you were cut. I got circumcised over a decade ago so I can actually compare the two experiences and know what I’m talking about.

Circumcised men who whine about being circumcised are like rich kids who whine about being rich. And prompt just as much eye rolling from me.

“I don’t get to have foreskin abrasions! Waaah! I don’t get to have an inflamed foreskin! Waaah! I don’t get to have a burning sensation when I piss! Waaah! I don’t get to experience not being able to pull back my too tight foreskin for sex! Waaah! I don’t get to piss blood! Waaah! I don’t get to have smegma build-up no matter how much I clean myself! Waaah! I don’t get to tear my foreskin during sex! Waaah! I don’t get to have my pubic hair get caught in my foreskin! Waaah! I don’t get to be itchy down there! Waaah! I don’t get to have someone react with complete and utter disgust at the sight of my cock! Waaah! I don’t get to have a higher percentage rate likelihood of getting penile cancer! Waaah! I don’t get to say no to a really hot potential hook-up because my foreskin hurts! Waaah!”

Cry me a fucking river.

All this pouting and stomping of feet just because you didn’t get to decide to be circumcised or not? By any chance, did you get to decide whether or not to be born either? Are you going to take a shotgun to your sleeping parents over that one too?

What real world trauma (don’t pretend anesthesia isn’t used during circumcision in civilized countries) have you experienced in your life simply because you’re circumcised?

I’ll wait.

If you really hate being circumcised so much, go ahead and undergo foreskin restoration and quit your howling.

What I find really hilarious is when women go all anti-circ on everyone’s asses. Since when do women have cocks? How on earth are they in a position to know what feels good for a man during sex? The same women who wouldn’t know how to give a decent blowjob or handjob if their life depended on it. Ranting and raving about the importance of a piece of skin when they’ve had chunks of their own skin removed during their latest facelift. What about all the nerve endings severed from getting their fat thighs lipoed? Or from getting their saggy breasts reduced and lifted?

Where is the skin-is-God brigade then?

And where are they during the million or so abortions that happen every year in this country? Forget the itty bitty foreskin being thrown in the trash. What about WHOLE BABIES being thrown in the trash?

The anti-circ brigade also squeals about all these circ-related deaths that supposedly happen. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that no man on Large Penis Support Group died because Mommy and Daddy had him circumcised.

Of course, if you did die during your circumcision, do let us know. We’d love to hear it.

FYI, no matter how much time you spend cleaning under your foreskin, there’s still going to be an odor. Even if it’s relatively minor and doesn’t kick in again until an hour after you step out of the shower. You just can’t smell it because you’re used to it. Just like smokers can’t smell smoke on themselves but every non-smoker can the moment they enter the room. Or people with halitosis or bad B.O.

When I was single, I knew plenty of uncircumcised men who kept telling me how clean they keep their cocks. Blah blah blah. Yeah yeah yeah. And every time I went down on them, I had to gag (and not because of their size). Their cocks smelled and tasted vile. So bad I’d rather give them a rimjob instead of a blowjob.

Another FYI: I’m not anti-non-circumcision. If you prefer being uncut, good for you. But I sure do get sick and tired of hearing circumcised “men” whine about their circumcision status at every opportunity. You’d think they’d had their cocks completely removed and replaced by a vagina the way they bitch and moan about it.

Some may suggest not reading those particular threads so I don’t have to read their drivel but that’s a bit hard to do considering they attempt to hijack virtually every thread on this site.

To answer the OP’s question, the only change I’d want is to not only be able to pre-cum but to pre-cum so much it’d ooze from the tip of my cock and reach the floor.

Unlike some, I don’t wish my parents dead over it though.

D

deleted257218

A poll like this would be interesting. What would u change about somebody else's penis? - i'd have SteveHD not circed so we wouldn't have to read his anti-circ campaign in every single thread

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a witty rejoinder for you:

FUCK THAT.

If I could make it induce a seizure by flashing, or literally jump off the screen and knock the sense into you, I would.

Mutilating an unconsenting human being is intolerable.

End of fucking story.

That's about as educated and rational as the anti-circ freaks get, boys and girls.

:tongue:

D

deleted257218

I'm with you on this one BSD, the second the word foreskin is mentioned it's like the Batman signal for anti-circers

D

deleted257218

At the end of the day i wasn't circed at birth but even if i was i'd be glad i don't have parents that beat me as a child or screamed constant profanity at me every day.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
That's about as educated and rational as the anti-circ freaks get, boys and girls.

:tongue:
You're too defensive to have caught the point.

Circumcise yourself if you wish. Mutilating an unconsenting human being is intolerable.

There's little point in attempting a rational debate until we can agree on that. Perhaps you could forgive me for cutting to the chase.

D

deleted257218

You seem to have no grasp of what the word mutilate means. As in some cultures where they bind girls feed so they are completely deformed and functionless

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps if you’d experienced any of the problems most uncircumcised men do at one time or another you’d be grateful you were cut. I got circumcised over a decade ago so I can actually compare the two experiences and know what I’m talking about.

You quoted me on this and although I appreciate your perspective and what you had to share, it was a refreshing take on the debate, I don't feel I deserve to have that diatribe lobbed at myself. I wasn't going crazy about the circumcision/non-circumcision thing. I was merely expressing that I love what I have, which is cut, and yes it does annoy me that the decision to change a part of my body was done without my permission. It bothers me because my body has been altered in some way and, unlike you, I'll never have known what the difference is. It also bothers me that the decision to have it done was partially influenced by religious views. To me, your situation is a bit more preferable. I would have loved to have my cock left alone so that I could make the decisions, as a mature adult, how I want my cock to be.

Has it changed my life or affected me in any real way? No. Do I think about it? Mostly when I see or hear the discussion.

The truth is, I find I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I like my cut cock, it's what I know and it works. If I had had a choice, I wouldn't have let myself be cut at birth. I personally don't mind if a cock is cut or not. Visually, cut cocks look more appealing to me. And I seem to have those issues with smelling uncut cocks that you do--although right after a shower doesn't seem to be a problem. I would never discriminate against a person based on the cut or uncut thing. If I had a son, I wouldn't circumcise him.

So again, I really do appreciate your thoughts, but you don't need to stone all of us guys that have not had the perspective that you've had. You had options we did not and that's basically all we are saying.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
You seem to have no grasp of what the word mutilate means. As in some cultures where they bind girls feed so they are completely deformed and functionless
My grasp is as good as any; this seems like a reasonable definition:

mu·ti·late
–verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing. 1.to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:

That there are greater extremes should not diminish any other instance of mutilation.

D

deleted257218

You do realise that doesn't help you at all. 1- All surgery is injuring tecnically 2-disfigure: Don't see how it is when a lot of people prefer the look of a cut cock 3- Make imperfect? Since when was the human body perfect? If the penis was perfect it wouldn't get cancer, smegma, phimosis, paraphimosis, urinary tract infections, balantitis

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Snipping the umbilical cord off after birth is mutilation. Do you think that's intolerable, too?
Removing the umbilical cord is in no wise akin to removal of the foreskin. For one thing, an umbilical cord left attached serves no further functions and will wither and rot off within a short period of time. This of course is not true with the foreskin. Removing the umbilical cord also greatly reduces the occurance of life-threatening infection. Again, this is simply not the case with the foreskin.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Although I did not add that to my response, a man wishing he was not circ'd is a legitimate answer to the question of this topic. Not only gay, but bi as well as some str8 men answered that they would have preferred to make that decision themselves. I see nothing wrong with a man giving a *brief* explanation in support of his comments. There could have easily have been men who said they wish they *were* circ'd; also a legitimate answer to the topic.

I saw nothing in this thread that indicated "hijacking" until I read the rant of BSD. Other than 1 sentence that directly addressed (appearing as an afterthought) the question, this was a blatant hijack to promote a pro-circ agenda. _AVG and PLEBH just fed fuel to the fire. We should get back to topic and take any circ arguments, pro or con, to a circ thread.

P.S. The "ignore" feature is enabled on LPSG. I've used it before and I will use it again. :smile:

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing I wish my penis had was extra "height" from looking at it from the side. The width of it when looking down is fine, but that height lowers my overall girth to 5.5 inches.