What Would You Change About Your Penis?

D

deleted257218

Though i do realise my own fueling and will stop^^

Errrr, more of a shower and not a grower

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
You do realise that doesn't help you at all. 1- All surgery is injuring tecnically 2-disfigure: Don't see how it is when a lot of people prefer the look of a cut cock 3- Make imperfect? Since when was the human body perfect? If the penis was perfect it wouldn't get cancer, smegma, phimosis, paraphimosis, urinary tract infections, balantitis

1. Comparing body modification to reparative surgery is desperately foolish, and using it to justify actions taken on an unconsenting human being is deplorable
2. Preference has nothing to do with it; subjecting an unconsenting human being to somebody else's "preference" is a dispicable and inexcusable act
3. Laughable.

There's ample supply in the archives of my (and other people's) feelings on this and it always comes down to this: let the boys choose for themselves!!!

I shall say no more on it.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're too defensive to have caught the point.

Circumcise yourself if you wish. Mutilating an unconsenting human being is intolerable.

There's little point in attempting a rational debate until we can agree on that. Perhaps you could forgive me for cutting to the chase.

I'm too defensive? That's a laugh.

Who splashed the words "fuck you" in huge red letters on the message board?

That would be you.

I wrote a lengthy post about why I think the way I think and your only reaction was "fuck you".

Hmm.

In regard to mutilation, how is circumcision mutilation but a facelift or any other kind of surgery isn't?

I mean, if you have your appendix out or your tonsils out, it's not your decision either.

You remind me of my uncle. When he was a child, he had an accident and could have died. One way to prevent it was, if things got worse, to cut off his arm. His parents thought about it but it turns out things didn't get worse and so he never had his arm cut off. And he didn't die. But my uncle then hated his parents with a vengeance because they considered allowing his arm to be cut off. He ultimately turned into a full blown drug addict with major mental problems, drifting in and out of prison and never holding down a job who nobody (family or otherwise) could stand to be around because he was boiling with so much hatred.

Now he's all alone, marinating in that hatred.

Of course, you're too defensive to catch MY point.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah yes, just ignore the dissenters. Such a noble thought. I could tell you what kind of imagery that conjures up...but then, you wouldn't be able to read it...

It's not about ignoring the dissenters. Differing opinions are welcome. It's about ignoring those who make it their life mission to ram their thoughts down everyone's throats on virtually every thread by hijacking even those that have little to nothing to do with circumcision. It's nothing short of spam.

If you really want to change people's minds, I suggest you find a website for expectant mothers and hassle them. Preaching to grown men, most of whom are already circumcised is useless.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You quoted me on this and although I appreciate your perspective and what you had to share, it was a refreshing take on the debate, I don't feel I deserve to have that diatribe lobbed at myself. I wasn't going crazy about the circumcision/non-circumcision thing. I was merely expressing that I love what I have, which is cut, and yes it does annoy me that the decision to change a part of my body was done without my permission. It bothers me because my body has been altered in some way and, unlike you, I'll never have known what the difference is. It also bothers me that the decision to have it done was partially influenced by religious views. To me, your situation is a bit more preferable. I would have loved to have my cock left alone so that I could make the decisions, as a mature adult, how I want my cock to be.

Has it changed my life or affected me in any real way? No. Do I think about it? Mostly when I see or hear the discussion.

The truth is, I find I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I like my cut cock, it's what I know and it works. If I had had a choice, I wouldn't have let myself be cut at birth. I personally don't mind if a cock is cut or not. Visually, cut cocks look more appealing to me. And I seem to have those issues with smelling uncut cocks that you do--although right after a shower doesn't seem to be a problem. I would never discriminate against a person based on the cut or uncut thing. If I had a son, I wouldn't circumcise him.

So again, I really do appreciate your thoughts, but you don't need to stone all of us guys that have not had the perspective that you've had. You had options we did not and that's basically all we are saying.

I quoted you only because you were one of the men who wasn't happy about being circumcised.

But my post was directed at ALL those circumcised men who whine on this board about being circumcised 24/7.

You know who they are. They spam many threads.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My grasp is as good as any; this seems like a reasonable definition:

mu·ti·late
–verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing. 1.to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:

That there are greater extremes should not diminish any other instance of mutilation.

How is a circumcised cock "imperfect" or "damaged"? It works just like an uncircumcised cock.

You can still fuck. You can still piss. You can still jerk. You can still cum.

Doesn't seem damaged to me.

Damaged would be if you couldn't do one of those.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I did not add that to my response, a man wishing he was not circ'd is a legitimate answer to the question of this topic. Not only gay, but bi as well as some str8 men answered that they would have preferred to make that decision themselves. I see nothing wrong with a man giving a *brief* explanation in support of his comments. There could have easily have been men who said they wish they *were* circ'd; also a legitimate answer to the topic.

I saw nothing in this thread that indicated "hijacking" until I read the rant of BSD. Other than 1 sentence that directly addressed (appearing as an afterthought) the question, this was a blatant hijack to promote a pro-circ agenda. _AVG and PLEBH just fed fuel to the fire. We should get back to topic and take any circ arguments, pro or con, to a circ thread.

P.S. The "ignore" feature is enabled on LPSG. I've used it before and I will use it again. :smile:

I found the ignore function.

Excellent.

Now I can peruse the site without annoying little birds tweeting in my ear all the time.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually that's where it started. The 1st comment irrelevant to the topic
My reply to IlCuteandSexy was tangential and certainly not "irrelevant to the topic". He stated he'd like his balls "bouncier" and they get "super tight" when he's hard. Circumcision is well-known for tightening the shaft skin. The cut enthusiasts will use terms like "high and tight" so even they acknowledge that and often glorify that.

Thus, I was indirectly conveying that circumcision contributed to his displeasure. Since I was replying directly to him, I'll call it tangential.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why would a man want to change his penis? :confused: the penis is a beautiful thing. each and every single one is perfect the way it is.

What a lovely woman you are and what a sweet attitude. If the world were full of women like you, men worried (foolishly) about penis size wouldn't worry and self confidence would grow across the cosmos. I personally haven't be given anything other than an average sized cock. I like it, my wife loves it, and it makes both of us happy. No need for anything else. Thanks for your comment the man (men) in your life is (are) lucky indeed.