what would you change?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
afer10 said:
I would want to be immune to acne for a start...and have some more distinctive features like purple irises or something...
Welcome to the world of tinted and coloured contact lenses. :rolleyes:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At one time I would have said I'd like my cock to be bigger, but since I started doing pe more seriously, and getting somewhere at last, I'm fairly confident that I can take that off my 'in a perfect world' wish list. So I'd have to say I'd opt for being a couple of inches taller. (ie. @5'10")

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
Welcome to the world of tinted and coloured contact lenses. :rolleyes:

there's something cool about having your eyes naturally freakish....Oh i forgot to add...larger calf muscles...I went to a costume party in a mini skirt and my friend said to me, "nice pins!" and i was like :mad:, "yeah, like you can talk bitch!"
But it's true, i have skinny legs...

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
I would change my chest. Having had lung surgery many years ago , has made it difficult to developed. I would love to have some nice well developed pecs.
:wink:

I just had a look at your pictures BBB2.5. I think you have a great chest. But with a fab package like that you're going to have a tough time getting people to notice that you even exist above the belt!

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
My nose was broken twice. I'm getting it fixed next spring.
does it still work properly? mine's been smashed up so many times that my sinuses are now fucked all to hell. hayfever and rhinitis drive me completely batshit these days. getting it fixed would mean boring large amounts of bone and cartilage out of my skull, though, which (a) i can't afford and (b) would probably wind up causing other long-term problems anyway.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, if I could have done this as a child my whole life would have been better. First I'd want to be completely healthy. I've been sick since I was 6 months old. Secondly, I'd like to be bigger boned and muscled. Thirdly, I'd like bigger balls. They are average but look small next to my penis.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hung Muscle said:
I'd like to be taller.
And stop the aging process immediately.

Yup. Both would be good.
And I'm too much of an endomorph. Have to fight to keep weight off. I'd love to have a different metabolism.
And, since we're doing this, I would like to move up from average-ish looks to the lower shoals of male beauty.
But, really, I've accepted my physical lot. I just wish I exercised more, ran annual half-marathons, say, did some circuit training, and lots more flexibility work than I'm doing now.
I guess I'd like to improve the things I really have control over.
But I'm going off-thread.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have more melatonin in my skin. Slathering on sunscreen everytime I want to be in the sun is a bit of a chore

Mercuriabliss:
Melanin I think, is the pigment in your skin
Melatonin makes you fall asleep

For me I would change my nipples. I would go from dime sized to quarter sized nipples and then I'd start a new group called LNSG.ORG

I have half dollar sized nipples, and always wished they were smaller, lol
I was surprised you mentioned that

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HUNG MUSCLE: I'd like to be taller.

And stop the aging process immediately

That's a good second wish. It's one that can come true, and it's all up to you. I would recommend you start by reading

The Bragg Healthy Lifestyle by Patricia Bragg (Her father Paul Bragg was Jack LaLanes guru)

Then, Stop Aging Now by Jean Carper, noted medical journalist.

And, 50 Secrets of the World's Longest Living People by Sally Beare, a good, middle of the road, very easy to read summing up of the health movement today.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MattBrick said:
I'd have more melatonin in my skin. Slathering on sunscreen everytime I want to be in the sun is a bit of a chore

Mercuriabliss:
Melanin I think, is the pigment in your skin
Melatonin makes you fall asleep

For me I would change my nipples. I would go from dime sized to quarter sized nipples and then I'd start a new group called LNSG.ORG

I have half dollar sized nipples, and always wished they were smaller, lol
I was surprised you mentioned that

Oooh, my bad. You're right about melanin. It's seratonin that makes you fall asleep. Apparently, I need to sleep more than post. Thank you.:tongue:

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would like to be a little more taller (from 2 cm to 5 cm, nothing more)

Neck ---> too fatty.

I have a very sensitive skin: shave ---> turn red.

Details that only yourself would note, but you note it, bu.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to be very hairy chested, more hair on the forearms. I would like big sized manly sized hands. I would like to have a nice cleft chin. I am happy with everything else. (No, I wouldn't want a bigger penis. With great power comes great responsibility. Hehehe :smile: )