Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Riven650 said:
I just had a look at your pictures BBB2.5. I think you have a great chest. But with a fab package like that you're going to have a tough time getting people to notice that you even exist above the belt!
Ahhhh....Thanks Riven....:kiss:

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
invisibleman said:
I would like to have a nice cleft chin.

My sister always calls mine a butt chin. She'll pinch it together and make farting noises. Grass is always greener, I guess.

I'd make myself a little tanner, and straighten the nose. I'd probably give myself just an inch in height, so that I'd be taller than my two little brothers. They grew just barely enough past me to piss me off.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
I used to think my nose was too big for me to be v. attractive, but lately I have been growing rather fond of it.

your nose is totally sexy. i've always been attracted to guys with noses with character or prominence. my current bf has a good sized roman nose with a crook from breaking it. it's hot.

i'm very fair and would get what i call "tan envy" in the summer, so a little extra melanin would have been nice when i would waste time trying to build a tan. i don't even bother now so it's not a big deal. i'm a pale white guy, no point in getting skin cancer trying to fight it!

maybe an inch or two in height, but it's never been an insecurity thing with me (no napoleonic complex, whew. a decent dick probably helps;-). most people tell me they thought i was taller than i really am.

guess i'm pretty lucky to be happy with what i was given.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
scanjock8 said:
your nose is totally sexy. i've always been attracted to guys with noses with character or prominence. my current bf has a good sized roman nose with a crook from breaking it. it's hot.

i'm very fair and would get what i call "tan envy" in the summer, so a little extra melanin would have been nice when i would waste time trying to build a tan. i don't even bother now so it's not a big deal. i'm a pale white guy, no point in getting skin cancer trying to fight it!

maybe an inch or two in height, but it's never been an insecurity thing with me (no napoleonic complex, whew. a decent dick probably helps;-). most people tell me they thought i was taller than i really am.

guess i'm pretty lucky to be happy with what i was given.

You shur do got a purty dick too boy...

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, the things I would change. I would have a slim, athletic build but curvy. Perkier boobs, no stretch marks....no hair....lol...I hate having to shave every couple of days. I would have a darker skin tone; I wouldn't be able to gain weight...just stay the same...umm...hmmm. Let me think. I'd like to have a more golden color of brown eyes...I like the lighter brown. No breakouts...EVER. Well, I'd be the perfect woman then, wouldn't I? It's only a fantasy.....:(

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
Just keep your eyes open so I can see when they get all watery from gagging. Now stick out your tongue boy...

i promise sir i'll look right up at you and won't close my eyes...can i have it now sir? please?

MischievousOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone else posted this too, but I'd change my metabolism back to what I had at 16 or 17. I'd gladly work for a better body if I could see the results, and having a painfully slow metaboism doesn't help. All the work I do just keeps me from getting bigger, and I don't eat much at all. :mad: That, and I'd change my facial hair pattern so I could grow a full beard if I wanted instead of having weird places where the hair doesn't fill in.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i tan very easily too, i live in a town in the middle of amazon rain forest, boy it's damn hot here. Sun and rain all year. Sometimes i wonder how could be touch snow?
I wish i have blues or green eyes and i need work out more. I am too skinny and too tall 6,33 feet.

navybear98

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Less hair on my body and more on my head. It's pretty bad when you look more bald with hair than without it.
That made sense in my head..........:confused:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be nice to be a little taller. I'm 5 foot 2 inches and that's fine and all but being taller is good for having a presence. I guess it goes back to the whole thing where people sometimes think I'm more sweet and innocent than I really am.

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
It would be nice to be a little taller. I'm 5 foot 2 inches and that's fine and all but being taller is good for having a presence. I guess it goes back to the whole thing where people sometimes think I'm more sweet and innocent than I really am.

That's very sweet and innocent of you Tiff! *snickers like a smartass*

But truly, from what I know, I wouldn't change a thing about you (if you care what I think).

ChingChongWOW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would want to change the fact the my legs and ass are too big. Ive been running cross country, and marathons since i was 11so they are really muscled and they look umproportional. It wouldnt be a problem if it was fat, then i could just work it off, but its all muscle.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fine with my body. Realistically, I would like to be healthy as possible and be more athletic (both things I'm working on and are attainable).

Then there are the fantasy things I would change, but don't worry about since their ain't much I can do. Mainly what I would like changed (if it was possible) are eliminating injuries that have occured. I'll name them off in roughly chronological order.

Such as being circumcised upon birth. Haven't had any problems (being circumcised), but would like to feel how things are naturally (and "foreskin restoration" ain't the same thing).

Eliminate acne scars. Not really noticeable (unless you're looking for them), but would rather due without them. Most of the scars I have I got after taking Accutane for my acne. Broke out horribly (much worse than I ever had before) when I first took the medication which caused the scars. Probably would have been better of eating a better diet (less of the refined crap that everyone eats, bad food culture in USA) and getting more sleep instead of being put on prescription medication (with side effects). Doctors typically treat symptoms with drugs instead of addressing the cause of things (imo).

Eliminate stretch marks I've gotten from from various activities. Such as a stretch mark on my upper peck from hauling a 40lb backpack during 4 years of highschool (because we didn't have enough time between classes to visit our locker). A stretch mark on my lower back from wearing a stupid unnecessary support belt they made me wear at a previous job (lots of lifting).

Other miscellenous scars and injuries (from sports, accidents, etc...) I could on and on about.

Stop aging. Aging is basically accumalated damages to your entire body. I mean it sucks to get older. I look younger than most people my age (people think I'm 18 at most, when I'm really 24), but that's just because most people live an uhealthy lifestyle (therefore aging themselves faster), I'm thin (within ideal weight for my build), and my skin is still oily as hell (which has the side benefit of preventing wrinkles). I can personally tell that I've been aging (vs. when I was 18). Nothing major (yet), but would rather be young forever (who wouldn't?).