What would you choose for your Last Meal?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well for whatever it's worth I happen to know that the "Last Meal" can cost no more than $40.00 so that does not even buy the herbs and spices in my meal so maybe we should try this again in a more realistic manner. For Forty dollars I can have my homemade pizza, mellon and mint salad and a bottle of Chateau Cheapeaux Pinot Noir and a Benson& Hedges cigarette. http://www.lpsg.org/128610-which-wine-do-you-serve.html

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd honsetly wouldn't want fancy expensive foods, but the comfort foods from my childhood. The food my granparents made. So Gumbo and rice, green beens with tons of real butter and ham, homemade soup, turkey done to perfection, ham, cornbread, omlettes, a glass of oj, a slice of toast with butter, fried oyster, fresh crab...the list goes on.

I woud be all about being as happy before getting offed as I could be.

And the fancy fare, while a delicious treat, would do nada in terms of feeling comforted.

omg your menu is so bourgeoisie.
I'm sure what you really meant was Tarte Fine with scallops and black truffle, or Ravioli with guinea fowl and burrata cheese, veal reduction "washed down" with 1959 Château Mouton Rothschild. Gawd what is wrong with you? :tongue:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
omg your menu is so bourgeoisie.
I'm sure what you really meant was Tarte Fine with scallops and black truffle, or Ravioli with guinea fowl and burrata cheese, veal reduction "washed down" with 1959 Château Mouton Rothschild. Gawd what is wrong with you? :tongue:
Oh i am sure i am an utter failure as a gay man:rolleyes:, lol! May have ta turn in my fag card...

Sorry I just don't do snob. That's my Eldest Sister's sphere of influence.:tongue:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well for whatever it's worth I happen to know that the "Last Meal" can cost no more than $40.00 so that does not even buy the herbs and spices in my meal so maybe we should try this again in a more realistic manner. For Forty dollars I can have my homemade pizza, mellon and mint salad and a bottle of Chateau Cheapeaux Pinot Noir and a Benson& Hedges cigarette. http://www.lpsg.org/128610-which-wine-do-you-serve.html

oh this is awesome!

for 40 bucks (or under)... i choose fresh guacamole chalupas with extra tomatoes and a couple modelo especials in a cold glass with salt on the rim. and lemon. oh, and flan for dessert.

Last edited: