Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are we talking about a line up here of naked guys or what ??

If the Normal guy was a dirty looking guy, then you'd choose another.

The handsome guy with the rather small penis, would at least give you something nice to look at..

I voted normal on the basis of safe.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think most women would answer- Not enough Information..

Most women base their selection of a man on far more nuanced aspects of their apparent character, kindness, sense of humor, and evidence of ambition and generosity.

I don't know of a woman who would turn down a great man over the size of his cock.

And being a great man has little of nothing to do with your appearance.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What would you choose?

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

:wink:

GirlNextDoor86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definately need more information, like does the good-looking guy have a really incredible tongue? And would the ugly guy mind if I closed my eyes and thought of the good-looking guy? Just wondering.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How are we quantifying ugly? :confused: I think AI winner David Cook is ugly but 90% of Americans think he's the bee's knees.

I chose ugly with a large penis, because I assume that he meets my criteria for a dateable man in every other way, as Phil Ayesho has alluded to in his post.

Besides I can shut my eyes during sex. :wink:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WHY do they have to be like the options ABOVE...?

anyway YOU should always choose what better suits you... and sue to the pol results, it seams an average of women [AND surely, like me, MEN...] voted for the inbetween status... normal with normal! :D

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How are we quantifying ugly? :confused: I think AI winner David Cook is ugly but 90% of Americans think he's the bee's knees.

I chose ugly with a large penis, because I assume that he meets my criteria for a dateable man in every other way, as Phil Ayesho has alluded to in his post.

Paper bags are also handy if you don't want to shut your eyes. Just put one over his head and be sure you make a hole so he can breathe

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I chose ugly with a large penis, because I assume that he meets my criteria for a dateable man in every other way.

I chose the same, ugly, with a large penis, given all of the other criteria were present. (I.e..intelligence, kindness, humor, etc) Don't get me wrong, I would prefer to date an Adonis with a huge dick,:biggrin1: but if I were only given the choices the OP presented then I would certainly have to go with the latter.:biggrin1:

ROTFLMAO

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

:wink:

Woo I got that on a poster on my wall =D Great film, great quote.