What would you consider your "ideal size"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_reverend, Sep 23, 2007.

1. the_reverend

Gold Member

I'm sure this question has been asked in various forms, but I'm curious with all of the discussion on "size queens" and "preferences" going on...ladies, what is your personal ideal penis size? not your minimum (or for that matter maxium), and not saying that the ideal man is going to have the ideal penis (he may have other attributes that far outweigh that)...but simply, what is your individual personal preference for a man's size? use whatever criteria matter most to you...intercourse, oral sex, the intellectual thrill, look, feel, etc.

we talk about what's "average" and what's "big" around here a lot. for this thread, let's just talk about what's ideal for each and every one of you. :cool:

2. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

the ideal man has so many good things that he always looks like a superman...
    you better don't ask about the ideal size cause you could be disappointed by comparing it with your...:tongue:

3. JennyS

JennyS New Member

"Ideal" would probably be 7 to 8 inches.

That's just a preference though, I wouldn't ever break up with a guy because he was smaller (or bigger). The reasons I'd date a guy have nothing to do with his penis size.

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

hey, i've got no problem comparing. i might not be everyone's ideal, but i surely must be someone's. :wink: and hopefully i have other attributes that she finds ideal as well. :cool:

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Seven to eight for me too, it's big but not scary big :) anything average will do fine though, like any ideal 7 or 8 is what I want not what I need.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Ideally, no less than 7.5" long and no more than 9.5" long with a minimum girth of 5.25".

7. thesluttykitten

thesluttykitten New Member

Albums:
    I don't use to measure it, but everything from the average to above is good. Bigger even better, but don't ask for a size in particular...

8. Karena Morgan

Karena Morgan New Member

wishfully for a boyfriend or mate, for day to day amazing views and handling, gaggin oral and great sex and wicked gf envy... I'd go for a big shower with erection of 13 length by 8 circumference, and based in the UK of course, ....I wish ,, black,, white,,,any color u like even if hes green... !

ye ye I know I'm dreamin..I have fat chance!

fantasy wise... I'd go supersize ! gimme gimme

Ok I'll just go cry now as my best is a mere max of 8.5 x 6 ( and that was only one man out of... (a lot) waaaahhh

9. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

Hey Karena, I wish you would post some pics in your gallery. If thats you in your avatar you look hot
    xxxx

10. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Didn't you get outed as a fake quite a while ago? It would explain your nearly two-year absence from the board. If you're going to start posting again, you might want to consider doing so in a manner less reminiscent of Sloth from the Goonies in the midst of a grand mal seizure.

11. EriCALIgirlDD

EriCALIgirlDD New Member

I'm really not sure. I haven't had too much in the "large penis" department. But my last boyfriend who was a little longer (7 inches) felt pretty nice. I am curious about bigger girth though... Does it really feel that much better?

12. the_reverend

Gold Member

that's what most of my girlfriends have said, so i'm inclined to believe them. :cool:

13. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

A lot of women really love thicker. Personally I think it feels nice but to me looong feels the best :smile:. I've heard tho some women say they get really good orgasms just from the extra friction from thicker ones.

14. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, one that doesn't hit my cervix and doesn't stretch me to the point that I can't enjoy penetration for a long time. Nothing is worse than waking up hot and ready and then being too sore to continue. I love to feel a man moving in and out of me, and have never had a problem with average.

In other words, I am not a size queen. For me, the visual of a large c**k is beautiful and sexy, but also kind of scary!:eek::redface: In the end, regardless, the cock is simply part of the man that I am attracted to.

15. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

Ok, my ideal size would be 10"x7".:rolleyes:
    It is right, thickness is for friction and stretching feeling. Lenght is for hitting the cervix and being filled.

But as I told you, it's just the ideal size. It's like the ideal man that looks always like a superman!:tongue:

16. D_wibbles

D_wibbles New Member

well im a lil under 9 and like 5&half id say girls like.

17. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, like i said in the first post, this is not saying that penis size is the only criterion upon which to judge a man. just that i'm curious, all other things being equal, what size women (individually, not as a general consensus or "average") would choose for their guys. so thanks for the info! :biggrin1:

18. VelvetMouth

VelvetMouth New Member

Albums:
    8.5, like my toy..lol

19. FunLovin.1

FunLovin.1 New Member

Albums:
    My ideal size is 7-8. My partner is 9 and its a little uncomfortable at times.

20. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

couldnta said it better :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted