What would you consider your "ideal size"?

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't had experience with a larger endowed man so this is going strictly off of experience with toys. I'd say 8L x 1.5W would be ideal for me. Well...possibly 9 since 8 doesn't bottom out in me but I don't have a toy I like that long.

My favorite toy is an 8 inch pink wand but because it has a hard curve at the end it can't bottom out. Once I finally learned how to measure myself correctly I realized I have quite a bit more depth than the average woman. And of course I've never been with a guy who could reach the back.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Haven't had experience with a larger endowed man so this is going strictly off of experience with toys. I'd say 8L x 1.5W would be ideal for me. Well...possibly 9 since 8 doesn't bottom out in me but I don't have a toy I like that long.

My favorite toy is an 8 inch pink wand but because it has a hard curve at the end it can't bottom out. Once I finally learned how to measure myself correctly I realized I have quite a bit more depth than the average woman. And of course I've never been with a guy who could reach the back.

now you know that sounds like a challenge!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really say what my "ideal size" would be, since I haven't had enough experience with guys of different sizes to say. :biggrin1:

Not sure I would say anyway.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ooh! intrigued!!! :cool:

How do you measure yourself correctly?!
I have no experience of larger cocks but would love to know how long I could take.....

Almost plucked up enough courage to ask the gynaecologist when he was up there the other day but bottled it at the last minute.... :rolleyes: :redface:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost plucked up enough courage to ask the gynaecologist when he was up there the other day but bottled it at the last minute.... :rolleyes: :redface:

...the question, right? cuz if you managed to bottle anything else in that context, i think you've got some talents you need to let the rest of us in on. :cool: