Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if you really liked someone but her vagina was too tight or too loose? Would you dump her? Would you cheat? Would you constantly be looking for "the perfect fit"? Does she get insecure that you'll do those things because her vagina isn't perfect?

If the answer is no to these things... then have a good think about that. I'm talking to the men who believe that dick size is the be all and end all... turn those questions around to be about women and their thoughts on their partners dick. Can you see that the door swings both ways and that women don't care about cock size as much as men do? It's been pointed out so many times before (especially recently) that even size queens don't select a man purely based on his dick.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if you really liked someone but her vagina was too tight or too loose? Would you dump her? Would you cheat? Would you constantly be looking for "the perfect fit"? Does she get insecure that you'll do those things because her vagina isn't perfect?

If the answer is no to these things... then have a good think about that. I'm talking to the men who believe that dick size is the be all and end all... turn those questions around to be about women and their thoughts on their partners dick. Can you see that the door swings both ways and that women don't care about cock size as much as men do? It's been pointed out so many times before (especially recently) that even size queens don't select a man purely based on his dick.
Id find a tighter beaver. If i was small theyd find a bigger dick. Bit since im not it doesnt happen;)

Reactions: polesmoker

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock size matters to all women simply because if it can be too big or too small it matters. Now as for pussy size I can only say I have never had a loose or to big one but have had super small and very tight. You just need to take your time and it will work in. My preference is a average tightness I am more into how the pussy looks and feels and reacts to my attention.

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A point well made. But, among the places in the real or cyber world in which these annoying 'size is everything' type discussions are likely to occur I'd think this place is top 5. To some extent, it's like going to to autobahn and complaining about people being obsessed with speed and horsepower. Your circumstances are dictated by your surroundings. It will continue as it is long after current members have become bored with it.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cock size matters to all women simply because if it can be too big or too small it matters. Now as for pussy size I can only say I have never had a loose or to big one but have had super small and very tight. You just need to take your time and it will work in. My preference is a average tightness I am more into how the pussy looks and feels and reacts to my attention.
Indeed size matters to women. Not just men.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If i was small theyd find a bigger dick.
You obviously didn't pay any attention to my OP.

Cock size matters to all women simply because if it can be too big or too small it matters.

Stop putting works in the mouths of women.

---

I see my attempt to talk some kind of sense into men has once again failed. It sad that despite evolution, this is still the behaviour / thought processes for a lot of men.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's just not the final determining factor if they going to give up the pussy or have a relationship with you.
Never said that. I just know size matters. Why do you think women prefer above average. Sure some dont, but majority do. For a reason. I know even small penis guys get girls, doesnt mean the girls dont want him bigger. Ya know?

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never said that. I just know size matters. Why do you think women prefer above average. Sure some dont, but majority do. For a reason. I know even small penis guys get girls, doesnt mean the girls dont want him bigger. Ya know?
Yeah but my point is... and most of the women on here think the same... that even if some ppl may have preferences for certain physical attributes, it doesn't usually dictate the outcome of whether or not you would stay with a person. For example, I prefer men with brown hair. But I'm not going to dump a guy with blonde hair or not go out with him at all or wish the whole time we were together that he had brown hair. It's as simple as that. Size does not matter as much as men would like to think it does.

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I understand the original point, size matters but it's not the be all and all. Fair enough. I think it's probably accurate to say that size matters to women. However, most women would rather have a good guy with an average dick than an douchebag with a big one. To find a good guy with a big one is presumably a bonus. So size matters, but not as much as douchebaggery, if I am following along.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah but my point is... and most of the women on here think the same... that even if some ppl may have preferences for certain physical attributes, it doesn't usually dictate the outcome of whether or not you would stay with a person. For example, I prefer men with brown hair. But I'm not going to dump a guy with blonde hair or not go out with him at all or wish the whole time we were together that he had brown hair. It's as simple as that. Size does not matter as men as men would like to think it does.
And my point is even if thats true. Bigger is better but average is what it is. Right? And for a lot of women average is fine. But would like more meat, but might not complain right? Sounds about right to me.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I understand the original point, size matters but it's not the be all and all. Fair enough. I think it's probably accurate to say that size matters to women. However, most women would rather have a good guy with an average dick than an douchebag with a big one. To find a good guy with a big one is presumably a bonus. So size matters, but not as much as douchebaggery, if I am following along.
Exactly what ive been saying. Size matters, women want a great guy with a big penis. Men want a great girl with a butt or boobs.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And my point is even if thats true. Bigger is better but average is what it is. Right? And for a lot of women average is fine. But would like more meat, but might not complain right? Sounds about right to me.
No. Bigger is not always better.