What would you do if her vagina was....

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree until you conflated that desire with the sacred status of the man cave haha. Let's call it a den or theatre room with a bar :). As someone who is the sole male in my household i guard the man cave like it's the Mason Dixon line lol

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree until you conflated that desire with the sacred status of the man cave haha. Let's call it a den or theatre room with a bar :). As someone who is the sole male in my household i guard the man cave like it's the Mason Dixon line lol

Deal @steveo188, we will call it something else, something that praises its bigness - the Great Hall!

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha sorry, there's no punishment or bitchy comments from me... the claws only come out in ask a woman or women's issues if a guy wants to brag about his dick, disrespects the women, or ignores all of our posts because they apparently know women better than what actual women do :rolleyes:
I was spared. Graciously deleted but spared nonetheless:)

Reactions: rtg

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, women just want a great guy.

A great guy is more than a little vague. Never fear. Biology tells us what great guy is:

Generally speaking, women want men with high social status. Nothing confers more social status to a man than wealth.

Let's look at some evidence of this.

Sex partners. (since this is a sex site)

Basketball star Wilt Chamberlain did an interview back in the late 80s. He had slept with 10,000 women.
Rock star Gene Simmons of Kiss did an interview in the late 90s. He had slept with 8,000 women. His wife sitting there at the interview was asked what she thought about that. She replied, "It's fine. I don't want the man no other women want. I want the man all other women want." Thank you for saying it out loud Mrs. Simmons.
Screen star Charlie Sheen did an interview a few years ago during his meltdown. He had slept with over 3,000 women. (He's much younger than the first two so it's likely he'll catch up.)

Ask Paul McCartney, Paul Simon or almost any other famous male musician why they started/joined a band. Answer: women.

All the guys I knew in garage bands back in high school did it for the same reason: girls. Speaking of high school:

Let's look at the other end of the spectrum--the youngest and poorest.

High school boys don't have any money, so how do they obtain social status? They go out for sports. In my hs the hottest girls, including all the cheerleaders, dated jocks but competition was fiercest for varsity starters and of those the varsity stars. I played that game.

High school girls. Remember how many of them dated guys who were 2-3 years older? Why? Upper classmen were more likely to have cars, jobs, money, i.e. higher social status than lower classmen.

Human ethologists have been studying our mating behavior for over a century. The principle is called hypergamy: it doesn't have to be a millionaire rock star, but women want men who have more resources than they do. It's instinctual because reproductive success for a woman is not becoming a mother but a grandmother and that takes decades of resources and that means money. More marriages and relationships fail over money problems (not enough) than any other single reason.

Competition is fierce, gentlemen. So forget about the size of your penis. Be a great guy: make good money. If you don't make good money don't blame women for not being attracted to you. And never blame the size of your penis or other physical attributes.

As my dear old mom said many many times: there's no such thing as an ugly millionaire.

Not all women want to be bought or can even be bought. So yes, there can most definitely be unattractive people no matter how big their bank account is.

I can appreciate athletic skills, but that has never been a trait that mattered enough to me to be a perk or something I looked for. I don't care if someone is famous either.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A great guy is more than a little vague. Never fear. Biology tells us what great guy is:

Generally speaking, women want men with high social status. Nothing confers more social status to a man than wealth.

Basketball star Wilt Chamberlain did an interview back in the late 80s. He had slept with 10,000 women.
Rock star Gene Simmons of Kiss did an interview in the late 90s. He had slept with 8,000 women. His wife sitting there at the interview was asked what she thought about that. She replied, "It's fine. I don't want the man no other women want. I want the man all other women want." Thank you for saying it out loud Mrs. Simmons.
Screen star Charlie Sheen did an interview a few years ago during his meltdown. He had slept with over 3,000 women. (He's much younger than the first two so it's likely he'll catch up.)

Ask Paul McCartney, Paul Simon or almost any other famous male musician why they started/joined a band. Answer: women.

All the guys I knew in garage bands back in high school did it for the same reason: girls. Speaking of high school:

High school boys don't have any money, so how do they obtain social status? They go out for sports. In my hs the hottest girls, including all the cheerleaders, dated jocks but competition was fiercest for varsity starters and of those the varsity stars. I played that game.

High school girls. Remember how many of them dated guys who were 2-3 years older? Why? Upper classmen were more likely to have cars, jobs, money, i.e. higher social status than lower classmen.

Human ethologists have been studying our mating behavior for over a century. The principle is called hypergamy: it doesn't have to be a millionaire rock star, but women want men who have more resources than they do. It's instinctual because reproductive success for a woman is not becoming a mother but a grandmother and that takes decades of resources and that means money. More marriages and relationships fail over money problems (not enough) than any other single reason.

Competition is fierce, gentlemen. So forget about the size of your penis. Be a great guy: make good money. If you don't make good money don't blame women for not being attracted to you. And never blame the size of your penis or other physical attributes.

As my dear old mom said many many times: there's no such thing as an ugly millionaire.
Are you sangheilli90?

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not all women want to be bought or can even be bought. So yes, there can most definitely be unattractive people no matter how big their bank account is.

I can appreciate athletic skills, but that has never been a trait that mattered enough to me to be a perk or something I looked for. I don't care if someone is famous either.
Totally agree. But, what would we know? Women clearly don't know what women want, men know that best. We are also all very superficial and don't care in the slightest what a mans personality is like or how he treats us, as long as he has a big dick and / or a big bank account. :rolleyes: No wonder why all the women are lining up for Donald Trump.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a famous person ( that his name evades me right now ) said. Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Power attracts many people, not all but the majority. Men and women alike. I believe both genders react the same way to power. Also there are superficial people who care about looks and sizes the most, like those traits to be a top priority, there is no denying, How many they are, it's a different " animal " altogether. But those people walk among us.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Well said brother.

Reactions: halcyondays

No, not all women want large. No, not all women would consider large a perk. No, not all women like large. Many women, the majority I would venture to say consider a massive list of traits (mental, personality, physical, lifestyle, etc) of more importance over genitals.
I agree. I prefer a man of substance ( I am not talking about money). With a solid personality, loyal, ethics, humor, dedication, honor, understanding, and patience where applicable, physically attractive to me, and can please me physically and I him. And cock size does not determine the amount of pleasure given. I was lucky enough to find one.
But back on topic this was about vaginal size being the end all beat all or not. Would you leave someone or hunt someone out based as their vaginal tightness?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But back on topic this was about vaginal size being the end all beat all or not. Would you leave someone or hunt someone out based as their vaginal tightness?
Did you notice how most of the responses ignored this? Because dick size trumps all apparently :rolleyes:

I agree. I had a friend date a famous singer once. He was rich, talented, and good looking. He wanted her to tour with him. She said no. He had a shit personality and slept around like crazy. Money isn't everything gents.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. I prefer a man of substance ( I am not talking about money). With a solid personality, loyal, ethics, humor, dedication, honor, understanding, and patience where applicable, physically attractive to me, and can please me physically and I him. And cock size does not determine the amount of pleasure given. I was lucky enough to find one.

I agree with you, Its very much similar like selecting male partners by females, just based on the size or appearance of his Tool.
Its absolutely illogical and inhuman to hunt or leave someone based on her vaginal tightness. Feel of vaginal tightness is very subjective and up-to certain extent feel of tightness depends on the girth of Man's cock too so developing a good chemistry and passionate love making with your partner is more important than the state of their genital appearance.
As far as one is able to perform sexual activity properly, it should not be the primary concern.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some guys would. Some guys would seek out a woman with breasts of a certain size or shape. Some would seek out a woman with amazing fellating skill, or feet with very high arches, or a round ass. Nature has hard wired humans to have sexual desire in order to continue the species. Being aroused is critical to this. Being happy and secure is a secondary requirement for the ability to get aroused. How each of us are aroused is highly individualized.

This site is about penises. It will naturally attract people who have a lot of energy around this one bit of anatomy, for reasons that will be in common, and reasons that may be far removed from anyone else's. Those of us here should not be confused with the mainstream, as I doubt we're "the norm".

There are a lot of guys for whom penis size is very important in their lives, and this site will attract them. The fact that there might be a dozen women here, or two, or fifty, who aren't into big penises as a fetish or strong desire doesn't discount the dozen, or two, or fifty, for whom it is important or critical. They don't speak for all women, or all men, any more than guys who claim women all want big cocks speak for all women. None of us can speak for all of us, or all of our sex. So while there will be guys for whom vaginal tightness is critical, there will also be women for whom a large penis is critical. It doesn't make them wrong or shallow.

Just one opinion, obviously....

Some guys would. Some guys would seek out a woman with breasts of a certain size or shape. Some would seek out a woman with amazing fellating skill, or feet with very high arches, or a round ass. Nature has hard wired humans to have sexual desire in order to continue the species. Being aroused is critical to this. Being happy and secure is a secondary requirement for the ability to get aroused. How each of us are aroused is highly individualized.

This site is about penises. It will naturally attract people who have a lot of energy around this one bit of anatomy, for reasons that will be in common, and reasons that may be far removed from anyone else's. Those of us here should not be confused with the mainstream, as I doubt we're "the norm".

There are a lot of guys for whom penis size is very important in their lives, and this site will attract them. The fact that there might be a dozen women here, or two, or fifty, who aren't into big penises as a fetish or strong desire doesn't discount the dozen, or two, or fifty, for whom it is important or critical. They don't speak for all women, or all men, any more than guys who claim women all want big cocks speak for all women. None of us can speak for all of us, or all of our sex. So while there will be guys for whom vaginal tightness is critical, there will also be women for whom a large penis is critical. It doesn't make them wrong or shallow.

Just one opinion, obviously....

I never said it did make for a shallow person. Only that that was the question. And even though this a penis based site, and no one is contesting that, the rules of forum are to generally stay on topic. I have no issue with penises or discussions of them obviously. Only that there are so many discussing the importance of preference of size surely there is room to ask the equivalent question about preferences for vaginal tightness.
No one called anyone shallow or the like.
I think perhaps somehow you read me wrong or I did not bring my point across properly. I only responded in kind to questions asked and tried to bring this back to topic. I feel as though you think I was criticizing a person for their likes. I was not trying to speak for all women or all men. You comment feels a little spurred with reminders I do not really need as I agree with all you have said well before you said it.
Beautifully stated by the way.