What would you do if you woke up like this?

oshawabottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex's fav thing to do was enter me while i was asleep, and when id wake up he would say i hope you dont mind, and with that id slide him the rest of the way in.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gonna buck the trend. I've had two different guys tell me that they rode my dick while I was sleeping, and it kinda creeped me out.

I know I've always been a heavy sleeper, but it always seemed ludicrous that I wouldn't wake up; I know I never came. That I would feel.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's my favourite way to wake up.... so please keep going!

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is silly. if it's someone you've been with for a while then nobody is going to care. if it's someone you just met it's potentially rape.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for that whole range of answers.

Here's the scoop of why I ask. I've done this with most of the women I've slept with, all with different results:

One ex, a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, told me to never EVER do that. She had major issues revolving around sex to begin with, but something about not feeling she was in control of her surroundings when she was asleep really freaked her out.

Another ex was ok with it and encouraged that behaviour.

Another one actually did that to me. I was fast asleep and she spooned me and worked me into her. I was in ecstasy when I woke up feeling this hot furnace at the end of my cock. Unfortunately, we had other problems and the relationship was very short lived.

My wife is ok with me spooning and feeling my erect cock pressing against her labia. She's a light sleeper and doesn't want me to penetrate her while she's asleep (she jumps at the very slightest thing that wakes her). If she wakes from her sleep feeling me against her and she wants it, she'd much rather guide me in herself.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Elbow him in the throat?
It's one thing to wake me up with his cock rubbing against my ass or whatever signals "I'm *soooo* hard and need a warm cozy for my cock", but sticking it in while I'm sleeping (i.e., unconscious) is a no-no.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elbow him in the throat?
It's one thing to wake me up with his cock rubbing against my ass or whatever signals "I'm *soooo* hard and need a warm cozy for my cock", but sticking it in while I'm sleeping (i.e., unconscious) is a no-no.

I'm really surprised your answer isn't more common.

Guys in general would be all for it (almost a given). But yours is the reaction I find most often in my life. (No, I haven't been elbowed... yet)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've woken up to my former partner sitting on my cock and placing me inside her as I roused awake. I didn't mind. She fucked me until she came and got off. We went back to sleep. Fun times!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends. Waking up to a lover inside is rather intimate for me. If he's a significant other he'll know he can do it (unless i'm dead tired) and i'll love it. If he's an FWB or something less it feels more invasive and I, as a result, am annoyed. I'm weird that way. :tongue:

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my wife do this as we wake up quite often. I am the instigator and my wife enjoys this wake up.

There is a lot of studies done and ongoing about "sleep sex or sexsomnia". Check into: Sleep sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In our sleep we have done it too. Usually she wakes up as I go after her and put it in her and we go at it and I am fully asleep but I do wake up before finishing. Its real awesome to wake up fucking.

I think it is something both partners must be in tune enough with each other to enjoy this and me and my wife are.

I have read and heard reports about this being a major problem for some couples.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always tell my partner at the time to make use of my ass at night if he needed to (as long as he wears a condom)

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sleepsex.org Believe it or not this isn't as far fetched as it sounds. Some medications list it as a side effect. Is it possible that those people could be full of it? Sure. I'm sure it wouldn't be documented if it didn't happen under some circumstances where the sleep sexer wasn't obviously disturbed by it, the sleep sexee... natural for them to be disturbed, while on the rare occasion they could be excited about it.