What would you do if you woke up like this?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Depends on what time of the day or night it is. If it's in the middle of the night 's ok, during an afternoon nap or something's cool too, but first thing in the morning I'd ask the guy to get off my dick. I enjoy BJs and general fooling around and stuff in the morning, but I hate fucking first thing in the morning, it's just a thing.

Last edited:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really surprised your answer isn't more common.

Guys in general would be all for it (almost a given). But yours is the reaction I find most often in my life. (No, I haven't been elbowed... yet)

I guess I didn't see (or didn't want to see) that he was actually in her. Can I change my answer to Kittie's?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I didn't see (or didn't want to see) that he was actually in her. Can I change my answer to Kittie's?

Of course you can. Looking at it more closely, I guess it is kind of vague, depending on how big he is and how pressed up she is against his dick. His cock could still be in the folds of the labia minora and not inside the introitus itself I suppose.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elbow him in the throat?
It's one thing to wake me up with his cock rubbing against my ass or whatever signals "I'm *soooo* hard and need a warm cozy for my cock", but sticking it in while I'm sleeping (i.e., unconscious) is a no-no.
Well, dig it there, Exotikittie, that's why I said I'd back out right after wondering how it happened, I mean, it's too presumptuous and arrogance to think you can just start fucking without her knowing and/or permission.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actyually enjoy it and would ask him 2 continue, as he would me. we`ve done it before lol! the thing is, we are both rather light sleepers so we tend to wake up during the intital penetration, vs full on fucking. Sometimes if I am beyond the point of exhustion, I may fade in and out during the main event (this if I am bottoming for him, I can get sooo relaxed if he is going nice and slow...) so that later I may wonder if I had dreamed the whole thing! lol

D_Asston Kutcher

Account Disabled
Media
Double take.
Shrug
Then put arm on her hip, snake my hand down to her warmth while wrapping the other arm around her waist, kiss her on the neck and say "Morning stranger".
Then I'll fuck her brains out before the other shoe inevitably drops.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot photo!

We used to spoon like that every single night in the nude and I think I would have loved it if I woke up like that. We used to have morning sex all the time, but I don't think he would dare try it unless I was awake and there was some sort of indication of consent because he would be afraid that I would be angry at him. I think he would tread carefully when it comes to doing stuff like that because it isn't in his nature. He tends to err on the side of caution in regards to taking liberties in bed (but in almost no other situation is he so cautious).

He is a sleepwalker, although he doesn't actually walk around. He just sits up, opens his eyes, and talks most of the time. He can even hold conversations, even though they are usually nonsensical on his end. Recently we were asleep and he woke up and rather forcefully began molesting my bottom and we had sex. Later on, he told me that he woke up and his tongue was on my clitoris, so he just went with it. He did grunt a lot more than usual, like a zombie. ZombieBF is all sexy and dominant and Rawr! But I was awake, since his bottom fondling was not so gentle. :smile:

I have molested him many times while he was asleep and I've straddled him when he was erect. He's never complained about it, so I keep doing it. I guess I do not err on the side of caution.

Last edited: