What would you do if you woke up like this?

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
It happened to me once. I crashed in my boyfriends bed one night after a night out. Later that night I woke up with him inside me almost ready to cum. I was shocked that he could get that far along without me waking up. At first I was kinda pissed that he did it (for like several days), but now I fantasize about waking up with a hard one inside me.

sskittles

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would encourage him to continue.. already nekkid and sleeping with him, so I'd've reached a certain level of trust..

kind of like what Ethyl said..
Depends. Waking up to a lover inside is rather intimate for me. If he's a significant other he'll know he can do it (unless i'm dead tired) and i'll love it. If he's an FWB or something less it feels more invasive and I, as a result, am annoyed. I'm weird that way. :tongue:
spose I'm weird like that too..

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Elbow him in the throat?
It's one thing to wake me up with his cock rubbing against my ass or whatever signals "I'm *soooo* hard and need a warm cozy for my cock", but sticking it in while I'm sleeping (i.e., unconscious) is a no-no.

I've been told it's not a cozy (the knitted thing you put over the tea kettle, to keep it warm). It's a snood. Knit one perl two makes it ribbed.

But yeah, after hearing about the lack of permission, I have to think it's not a good idea, outside of someone with whom you have already discussed this. If it was an accident, that is another thing, entirely but might be hard to prove.

If you woke up, on the receiving end of an erection; is he sleeping or faking/raping you?

If it was a girl I was really close with, I don't think I'd mind if she used me, but I also don't think I could sleep through it. If it was me, I'd say "Hey, wake up. I want to use your body...."

If she's fine with that, yay. If not, well, there's always the morning when we can both enjoy it together, conscious, happy and most importantly, consenting.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
because it's rape, dear.

And consent. As I said a few posts back, some of my partners were uncomfortable giving blanket approval regarding sex and I respect that. It's not like I had a choice anyway. As far as I was concerned, I'm always of the mindset that if it's hard and I'm asleep, go for it.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your wife... SOOOOO lucky!

I must begin looking for jobs near you guys so you can keep me in a storage room or something and dust the moths off when you want me. Maybe I could go in the coat closet and Subgirrl could live in the linen closet!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I must begin looking for jobs near you guys so you can keep me in a storage room or something and dust the moths off when you want me. Maybe I could go in the coat closet and Subgirrl could live in the linen closet!

I'm liking this idea Emp :biggrin1:.

We could share a closet though. I might not be into girls but we could still snuggle together :tongue:

Wonder what MrsR would think of the idea?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm liking this idea Emp :biggrin1:.

We could share a closet though. I might not be into girls but we could still snuggle together :tongue:

Wonder what MrsR would think of the idea?

I find this discussion very disturbingly appealing. My wife hates the idea of sharing me, but I'm still trying to convince her otherwise. :biggrin1:

Its definitely something you have to work out in advance so the girl doesn't feel raped.

100% agree which is why I started this thread. I wasn't sure how common the concept of blanket approval was.

The feedback so far has been surprising (for me).

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find this discussion very disturbingly appealing.

Funny that . . .

My wife hates the idea of sharing me, but I'm still trying to convince her otherwise. :biggrin1:

I don't blame her! I wouldn't want to share you either.

100% agree which is why I started this thread. I wasn't sure how common the concept of blanket approval was.

The feedback so far has been surprising (for me).

What were you expecting?

To be honest, I wouldn't have thought so many would see it as a negative thing.

If I've fucked them once, it's blanket approval until I say otherwise. I didn't realise how strange I am!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny that . . .

Funnier that when I mentioned to my wife how appealing it was, she said, "I'd consider sharing you, but only if they share with the housework too!"

subgirrl said:
I don't blame her! I wouldn't want to share you either.

Aww, shucks.

subgirrl said:
What were you expecting?
More women saying there is no such thing as blanket approval.
subgirrl said:
To be honest, I wouldn't have thought so many would see it as a negative thing.

Boundaries are a tricky thing.

subgirrl said:
If I've fucked them once, it's blanket approval until I say otherwise. I didn't realise how strange I am!
Not strange, different.