What would you do if........

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You had no rent money and rent is due saturday?

I'd like to hear some suggestions because I'm fresh out. I already asked my parents for money this week for other things so I can't ask them again for money. I've asked some people and nobody can help. I've posted on craigslist to give out some massages but no one has responded. Also posted to do some graphic design work with no luck. Tried to find day work but that wouldn't be enough.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Or perhaps any generous people want to donate some cash to me? that would be awesome. Or even lend some and I would pay you back, I just don't know. MY roommate is going to write the check soon if he hasn't already and we've been late the last few months so I REALLY need to figure something out. Perhaps someone wants to take me as their sex slave? LOL $600 for a cam show whenever you want for the next 5months. OR something like that, I just don't know so hopefully somebody can help me figure out how to get $600 by Saturday.

Thanks and sorry for blabbing and putting my shit on you guys. But I do consider this place a sort of family so that's why I come forward and ask for your help.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the very least, I'd talk to your landlord/manager and explain the situation. Being up front usually makes for more lenient management, at least from my (horrid) past experience as an apartment manager.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would definitely speak to the landlord...

are there any other relatives you could ask?

what about blood/sperm donation? or you could participate in a clinical trial...

idono...but I wish u good luck...