What would you do if.......

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What would you do if your partner continually looks at naked pictures of the oposite sex yet doesn't ever look at you naked, dressing or undressing and only touches you to hug or kiss you? Lots of affectin is there but nothing else. I'm going crazy wanting to make love to him but nothing. We did make love a few weeks ago but nothing now. I feel like sh*t, like he doesn't want me even though he says different. His actions just don't show it. My self esteem is at an all time low. It doesn't matter how many times I tell him it bothers me, he just continues to download them onto his memory stick and onto the computer. Some of the pics are very graphic and I don't want the kids to find them. What do I do?

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have LOTS and he just does the same old things over and over. I'm almost to the point that I say it's them or me. I can't take it anymore.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Have LOTS and he just does the same old things over and over. I'm almost to the point that I say it's them or me. I can't take it anymore.

some would say make that ultimatum, but the problem there is if he chooses you....you still got the problem... Marriage Counselor or a third party mediator........... you got serious probs if you are expressing your displeasure and it continues. Sounds like he has little respect for you. And touching but not making love?? Yeah, you need a mediator~ quick

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I mean, I adore my hubby and always have. I just don't know what to do anymore. He just doesn't give a sh*t if it hurts me or not. It's always been about what he wants, no matter what anyone else thinks or feels about it. It's going to cost him a marriage if he doesn't wise up.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's the problem with downloads? I mean, if you were having regular sex would the downloads still bother you?

I suggest you spice things up by booking a hotel room and a baby sitter. Tell him you want be his model for naughty pics.

If he's still not interested then it may be medical. Rule out the medical issues first and don't allow your self-esteem to hinder on his low libido. That's not healthy for either of you...

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry BRIEF, been there and been shot down and no, there is no regular sex. I mean, I've lost 77 pounds and am a nice and tone 132lbs and am still shot down for them! I guess he can have them. I guess I just don't do it for him anymore.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell him you are getting tempted to drift cos he is not fulfilling his marrital duties. Ask him point blank if he wants you to stray.
It could be a mental block or psychological issues. I had a phase when i did not feel like making love to my partner, even though she is a gorgeous-looking lady.
I mean, i agree with BRIEF, don't let it hit your self esteem. You are probably a very beautiful and gorgeous woman.
If the kids are too young to be by themselves, arrange for a minder, dress sexy and ask him to come clean or you are on your way out to get what he won't give you.
It may sound drastic but, desperate situations ...

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a beautiful woman and get told so quite often by other men and he just smiles and says "Well, you are." The "Dress Sexy" thing only worked once almost a month ago. I guess I will just have to make him choose. If I was being taken care of it wouldn't be an issue. It just sucks it has to come to this. I hope he pulls his head out of his ass or I'm gone.