What would you do if...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_JuanAFock, Apr 3, 2011.

1. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

What would you do if your partner told you that they posted nude pictures of themselves on the internet (prior to you being together)? What would your reaction be? If they continued to post nude photos of themselves online during the relationship (prior to you knowing they were doing it), would you act differently? This is mostly out of curiosity on if I should ever tell my future partner(s) that I may or may not have posted myself online.

2. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

nothn
    i will not have a problem with it.but thts just me

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same thing

4. nzsomebody

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's your body to show off :)

Having said that though, I can see why some would object. Mostly because showing ourselves nude in places other than a bedroom or changing room is seen as socially unacceptable. Unfortunately.

5. erratic

Gold Member

If it happened before our relationship I would tell them when things started getting serious, or earlier during sex if I thought it would turn them on. If I wanted it to continue, that would be part of the general negotiating during that "getting serious" period in the relationship.

Also, I would never hand out my password or whatever to my partner, but I would be sure to let him/her see what was going on on this site, what pictures I was posting, and what private communication I was having with other members. I wouldn't be like "Oh honey, I got a new PM, come look!" but I would make it clear that there's nothing to be worried about.

6. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    right be proud of your body.
    try to find a like minded partner

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It all depends on the circumstances. Considering the fact that I've done nude modeling, it would obviously be hypocritical for me to judge someone else for his nakedness. Motivation and execution would play a part in how I viewed it.

8. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

I like what you said ^.

I'd do the same thing. It would kind of scare me if my partner said they're posting pics of themselves for others to see and comment... while in a relationship with me. I'm kind of obsessive so I'd keep an eye on people checkin out my partners goods. sorta like " That's mine. Back the fuck up because it's taken!" attitude.

But of course if I'm informed of what they're doing and then I'm good. "Check it out. That's what I get at night" Kind of attitude:rolleyes:.

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I'd be shocked because I wouldn't suspect she would ever do something like that. But anything is possible.

She already knows that I have posted pics of myself on the internet. We haven't discussed it much further than that.

Simba

10. upone

upone New Member

Having had relationships with a dozen or so women who had been nude models, I would hardly worry about it. Besides, over the years I've discovered that virtually all the good-looking women I've known have taken off their clothes for a camera at one point or another.

11. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Funny you post this. Was fiddling on my bf's computer last week (with him beside me to do a bit of hlep line acting) and found a load of his 'web site picts'. We giggled at them and I started to rate the picts.

I have mine, he has his. It's unlikely in this day and age your gonna find someone who hasn't dabbled on an internet chat/forum/dating/ meeting for sex line. If your honest with each other everything usually works out for a laugh...

Now if your still using your profile for 'other things' then that's another post altogether...

12. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Him: I posted nude pictures online before we met
    Me: Ok, cool, no problemo.

Him: I'm still posting nude pictures online
    Me: Ok, cool, no problemo.

13. nakedone

nakedone New Member

Before my wife and I met, one of her previous lovers took some very revealing nude photos of her. I knew this guy and he had shared the photos with me, even before I met her. I asked who he had shown them to and he said "Lots of guys!" so I have the realization of those photos, of my wife's naked body, are circulating for other men to see. But, I knew all this before I married her, so I don't feel that I have any reason to complain.

Maybe, just maybe, some day a friend will say to me "Say, I got these pictures of a naked woman and she looks like your wife!" I hope I have the nerve to admit that it really is her!

14. BabyD_CckLvr

BabyD_CckLvr New Member

I would say you must discuss this with your partner. If they have an issue with keeping up naked posts, discuss a compromise of sorts. Maybe if you have full frontals, take those off and keep just cock shots. Something about the face makes it personal. Also, I agree with erratic about being open and letting your partner see what posts and messages are being sent/received in order to let them see that there is no need to worry.

15. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

my response was directly to the question the OP posed and since i know i've never shown my face on any nude photo...i dont think he should have a problem, in this double standard society we live in,is thr rily a big deal if guys put up nude pix of themselves including their faces....some wld even agree tht it shd be something of pride to you especially if they have a wonderful body.

16. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Long as it isn't used to meet guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted