What would you do if ....

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's the deal. Give your answer to the dilemma posed, then put your own. Keep your response in the spirit of the site. Amusing would be good. If no one has answered your dilemma in a day, you answer it, and pose another one.

Here's the first one:

What would you do if .... your doctor told you that your wife (or partner) is suffering badly from having sex with you, and you must either STOP having sex with her/him, OR undertake an operation to reduce your cock size by a third.

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd stop having sex. My relationship isn't based on sex.

What would you do if you were TOO big for your partner? Would you not have sex, or would you find someone new?

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd end the relationship... if I was too big. Sex is an important part of a relationship; sex is an important part of life and to go without it is not being fair to yourself and your short time in this world.

What would you do if ....... your partner wanted to bring another man into the bedtime activities?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd bend that doctor over and say reduce this!

okay:
What would you do if you, being a S-8 , strong male, married to this, what you think, is the greatest woman ever...after a year into the marriage she says honey...do you think I'm good in bed...you say Yes.. The Best!
Well, she continues... I was a male total male (man) two years ago...I went to high school him you .....