What would you do to a curious straight guy?

Mobutu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys,

I'm straight, but thinking about having a new experience, with a guy. I'm curious about how it feels to be on the receiving and giving end.

Was wondering how that works for the other side. How would you react to such a request? How would it play out so to speak?

Real stories very welcome!

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of which act? Anyway, it's just sex, and if you fuck, the cock feels pretty much like it does in any mouth except (unless you are cursed) less teeth with progay suction. An anus feels sort of like a vagina but definitely different, not bad, good, I like both just fine. You need to prep the ass to fuck it, if he hasn't I like to eat it for a bit that may be a little new to you, so the other thing is get it, and your dong well lubed or it will be hard to get in (unless he is one of those can dilate my hole pros) and may be more painful than ever need be. Notice where there is resistance and where there is none, notice where he moans or sighs and where he clenches or makes pain noises. Listen to his directions.

To get fucked you should practice first with some kind of object made for that with lots of lube. I like to leave a plug in myself before I go there nicely lubed so when it comes out, the ass is relaxed and very slick. Easy to slide in and no discomfort for either. You have to decide you want either or or both, and he has to as well, If you agree, then explore and be aware of each other.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
What would i do to a straight guy? Well, i would take him out to a nice fancy restaurant and order us expensive wines and lobsters. Then I would excuse myself and tell the waiter that my straight man over there is forking the bill. And if he still wants to mess around after paying for the dinner, i’m open to fist his ass!

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I'm straight, but thinking about having a new experience, with a guy. I'm curious about how it feels to be on the receiving and giving end.

Was wondering how that works for the other side. How would you react to such a request? How would it play out so to speak?

U would suck your cock and then ask you to fuck me

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

we'd probably start with oral, and I'd tell them that we're only doing anal if they've cleaned out. if they ask what that is, I'd bring up a link or two about safe anal play, and tell them we're only doing oral for now, and if they're interested in anal, they *NEED* to clean up first, or give me time to do so. (and if they wanted me to bottom there's so much more criteria, like if I trust them enough, or are attracted enough to them for that. if both or either of those are a no, nothing will happen for me bottoming, or I'll use a toy while playing with them.)

radoveden1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For first time, go at a pace that you are comfortable. Simple as that. For my first time, my bud let me lead although he made it clear he wanted my cock bad. lol. I knew what I wanted. But I was so nervous I had trouble getting hard. He understood and the 2nd time we got together was a lot more fun. But we kept it to making out, oral, frot, and jo, which is what I wanted. I'll say this, the first time I tasted another man, I got so riled up. Just felt macho for 2 men to bond that way. Good luck!

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight guys are fun especially the ones that done like to suck cock... I have a special surprise for them lol....

I like to cum while riding them and i am a huge shooter so I end up giving them a huge facial and they get all what the fuck, then text me a week later wanting to fuck.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

When I have been with "curious straight guys" in the past, I tend to move slowly checking out the new terrain in terms of what his expectations are and how serious he is to crossing that line. Some unsure guys suddenly get twitchy and want to fight after saying over and over, "come hither."

With ALL sexual contact consent is vital. Never assume anything. Ask. Ask often. I've had guys ask to suck my cock out of curiosity and guys who wanted "served" without doing anything. I've been sexually active for decades and have done a lot - some I would not do now, some I still do. I try to be open to understanding the straight guys points of view, but always demand to be treated decently, not demeaned. I tend to be a more dominant guy, who is willing to be edgy but the experience is always set be what my partner at the moment wants to do / try.

During the 70's and 80's I had a long run of "straight" military guys who were curious and sometimes in need of a twenty or two to tide them over and those days were all pretty much a lot of fun, although a few guys not real nervous and backed the action down a bit. One guy, an Air Force mechanic really wanted to get fucked for the first time. He was fine until the head was at the "door" then he really kept clamping up. I'd pull back and he'd say, "No, go one, push it in, push it in," then the cycle would repeat. We finally got him relaxed enough to finish it and he went back to base happy. We met a few times after that and he was taking to getting fucked like a duck to water.

Another issue is what is straight? I've been with a number of self described straight guys who were more likely bi-sexual or gay but too closeted to admit it, but that is another topic for another day.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Well, the question should be "What would YOU like to do with a man?" instead. How are we supposed to know what you want to try?

Reactions: Mobutu and BBB2.5

communication and understanding limitations is key, plus feeling comfortable.
ive played with a few curious guys, often chat a lot beforehand to get an idea of where their head is at or what they are curious about.
if its anal/bottoming, I personally like to spend time rimming them if they are cool with that. its a softer approach and can easily be sensual, delivering a comfortable relaxed and pleasurable feeling. some guys a happy to try but don't enjoy it, others get so crazed over it, and some is just a no. I can usually make them leak a fair bit of pre and after rimming they don't last too much longer before the urge if overwhelming.
Depending how "straight acting" the guy is, Ill always randomly flick between playing with his ass then some typical straight guy play like sucking his balls and dick, telling him how nice his dick is ect, just to keep him dte and still on his straightness. ive had some guys who got scared or too nervous before and later said they felt too gay and didn't feel right, so its always good to bring them back to earth.
and ill always finish a straight guy by sucking him off. I over play the 'omg your cock is so good' thing to set them off feeling like a man. its not till later they start talking about how much they loved getting rimmed.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would buy him a nice set of lingerie and chocolates, take him to the rohypnol factory as a cautionary tale, have a weiner bath in the bed of a pickup truck, get his face tattooed on mine, and then show him that underneath the tough exterior shell, inside there was nothing but silkworm moths and a ticket to laser floyd dated 1981.

I've never been with a "straight" guy before to my knowledge. I would just ask the man what he wanted to try/do and go from there.

I've learned from some friends over the years there are definitely some straight guys who are curious about being with a man. I was approached by a guy once who admitted he was married to a woman but was interested in testing the waters. I declined, don't want to bark up that tree.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been with a "straight" guy before to my knowledge. I would just ask the man what he wanted to try/do and go from there.

I've learned from some friends over the years there are definitely some straight guys who are curious about being with a man. I was approached by a guy once who admitted he was married to a woman but was interested in testing the waters. I declined, don't want to bark up that tree.

What if he hadn't been married?:p

What if he hadn't been married?:p

I probably would have gone for it. He was attractive. I've never said I wouldn't, just that I haven't.

I think there is a segment of the straight population who gets curious at some point. I have one straight friend who I haven't really talked to in years say that he fooled around a few times with an old friend when they were younger but neither were gay or interested in a same sex relationship. I don't think playing around a few times makes a man gay at all.