What would you do to me...

Hey guys (and gals) I love reading what people would want to do to me and get off to no end hearing what you come up with. Write it here, send it in a pm or comment on a pic. I'll throw some pics up for the non-golds!

http://www.lpsg.com/members/kleepye/albums/me/576650-img-0185-1.jpg

http://www.lpsg.com/members/kleepye/albums/me/557328-img-0245.jpg

http://www.lpsg.com/members/kleepye/albums/me/576653-img-0186.jpg

http://www.lpsg.com/members/kleepye/albums/me/515403-i-really-do-enjoy-this.jpg

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, baby, the list is endless but here's whats going through my head at the moment. After a warm shower together where I would gently caress your ass, nipples and neck, we would the proceed to the bedroom. I would ask for you lay on your back while I gently lick your now full balls and base of your deliciously hard cock. I would alternate sucking your cock with passionate french kisses so that we can both taste the sweetness of your precum. I would then 69 you so that I we can both blow each other and feel our bodies touch. The touch of your pubes on my chin and your stomach on my chest is enough to make me shoot but I hold the excitement as to please you more. After an hour or so of making hot love and tasting our bodies, I would fuck you the way a man needs to satisfy his partner. I would not stop until you explode with your hot man juice all other chest which I would then proceed to smell and taste.

It's now morning and I would make you some coffee before leaving to work and think about you some more.

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would strip you and tie your hands behind back, then push your head down to my cock, and make your suck me, then I would take some warm oil, and have you lay on your back while I take a cock ring and place it around your balls and cock! Then proceed taking the warm oil and massage your chest, nipple, rubbing the oil firmly on your pecs, letting my hand slide down from your chest to your hard cock as I rub the warm oil on your cock and balls, massaging your body from your thighs up and back down to your cock, slowly letting my hand rub your hard cock, focusing on your cock head and shaft! Letting your precum coat your cock head, but controlling my hand movements on your cock to get you so close then backing off! Next take and turn you over in your stomach with a pillow under your balls and cock , so you ass would be raise up a little! Taking the oil and massage your shoulders, back and working my hands from your upper back down the sides of your back and then your lower back and ass cheeks, taking each cheek and firmly rubbing my hands on them, seeing your whole body starting to twitch as you spread your ass cheeks, I continue to massage your crack, letting my finger massage your tight hole, as I let a finger push through your ring hole, I continue to massage your ass, letting my finger reach into your prostrate and rubbing it back and forth! Hearing you moan and breathing heavier, I take and turn you back over, and see your hard cock with the cock ring still on and with your hands still tied! I would then raise under legs up and take my dick and let it massage against your massage wet hole! Slowly letting my cock head rub on your hole! Until it slips in! As you tell me to fuck you! I would push in more of my cock head and hen back out again! Making sure your prostrate is tender from my hard oiled big cock! Then I would push in more of my cock, until I get my full 8.3" all the way in! With my balls now up to your ass! I would slowly fuck you! In and out nice and slow, seeing the pleasure on your face as your cock just keeps dripping precum and cum! As you whimper and moan I start fucking you hard now. Then I reach down and undo the cock ring around your balls and cock! As my big swollen cock continues I fuck you. With your hands still tied! My cock turns your hole into a tender pussy for me! Your breathing is heavy and your face is flushed with stimulating pleasure! I feel your ass muscles tighten up around my cock as I see your cock shoot a heavy load of cum up into your chest and neck! I continue to fuck your hole until my body starts to shake and my big hard cock jolts as you feel my hard cock forcefully spurt hot cum deep in your ass! I let my body come forward as I lay there on tip of you! Then I take and untie your hands and let my cum soaked cock rest upon your cock!

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would give you such a pleasurable experience, that you would never want to leave.... and then we would start all over again. :biggrin1:

By the time we were finished, your percentages would definitely change!

Last edited: