What would you do - to you?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm at my ideal weight and % body fat so as Hellboy knows am currently on a 6 wk plan to re-define my 6-pack abs (age plays nasty tricks on you).

That would be nice. I'm doing a lot of abs work now, but I would have to lose 15 pounds before I could hope to see any definition. (And I am losing, but slowly.)
But my posture's picking up ... that's one nice benefit from the abs work.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would be nice. I'm doing a lot of abs work now, but I would have to lose 15 pounds before I could hope to see any definition. (And I am losing, but slowly.)
But my posture's picking up ... that's one nice benefit from the abs work.

On a good nutritional plan (6 small meals/snacks per day, charting your caloric intake and expenditure) together with an increase in your cardio its easy to lose 15 in 4 weeks. Its possible to exceed that or speed it up, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Set goals and stick to them.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
On a good nutritional plan (6 small meals/snacks per day, charting your caloric intake and expenditure) together with an increase in your cardio its easy to lose 15 in 4 weeks. Its possible to exceed that or speed it up, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Set goals and stick to them.

I'm just going on a diet now.
Going to restrict myself to two pounds loss/week.
(Four pounds is really a bit too fast, I think, unless you're a bodybuilder trying to get cut for an event or something like that. Not so good for permanent loss.)
The slower rate is better for the odds on keeping it off.
Lots more cardio ... running, cycling, swimming.
I want to do a triathlon in the fall ... not Olympic-level stuff, obviously, but some nice cross-training to get all the medical benefits.
(I used to run marathons, but that was a while ago.)

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
I'm at my ideal weight and % body fat so as Hellboy knows am currently on a 6 wk plan to re-define my 6-pack abs (age plays nasty tricks on you). Quit dancing and intensive wt. training about 4 years ago and the abs from age 34-38 were one of the first things to go. Other than that, am still attempting to restore my foreskin.

numbers123, try the program I'm working on:

SIX PACK ABS WORKOUT ROUTINE

Cool Primal Savage, wanna come workout with me? :tongue:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I would ask for better skin, I suffer from eczema and dry/irritable skin. Sucks ass and not in a good way.

My son suffers from that too. The doctor told me to let him use Dove soap and use Curel lotion. It really seems to have helped. Have you tried prescription skin creams?

I just a joined a gym about two weeks ago. Rico's body motivated me to go get back in shape. Trying to loose weight, control my blood pressure, and get toned.

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Six pack abs, more tan to my body, and instead of being 7 x 5.5, probably be
9 x 6.5

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My son suffers from that too. The doctor told me to let him use Dove soap and use Curel lotion. It really seems to have helped. Have you tried prescription skin creams?

Try "Simple Soap" (not perfumed, not coloured. Just kind) if you have it in the US.

Fish oil (capsules if not into spoons of the stuff).

Loads of vitamine B.

Keep away from vitamine A (carrots and butter/margarine/cheese etc).

From someone who knows and had a hellish time between 16 and 19/20.

But who ain't had a problem for decades.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I would ask for better skin, I suffer from eczema and dry/irritable skin. Sucks ass and not in a good way.

Tell me about it.
I bathe instead of showering, and use cold water.
Moisturize often.
And use steroid ointments when things get out of control.

I just a joined a gym about two weeks ago. Rico's body motivated me to go get back in shape. Trying to loose weight, control my blood pressure, and get toned.

My BP was 165/110 a year ago. (Maybe I was getting a few rogue readings and my long-term BP wasn't really that high ... I don't know; normally, it had been pretty good.)
Now, it's typically about 125/75.
Exercise really helps.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me about it.
I bathe instead of showering, and use cold water.
Moisturize often.
And use steroid ointments when things get out of control.

My BP was 165/110 a year ago. (Maybe I was getting a few rogue readings and my long-term BP wasn't really that high ... I don't know; normally, it had been pretty good.)
Now, it's typically about 125/75.
Exercise really helps.

Exercise is incredible for BP, keep at it, :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of things I would like to change.

1. Lose 50 pounds (yeah, I know... stop baking stuff all the time)
2. Breast implants
3. Laser hair removal

These are EXACTLY the same things I'd change about ME!!! (except I don't bake... for me it's stop eating out all the time - but I hate to cook...)

Also, tied in to #1, I'd want the same change that NJ wants - flat tummy and defined waist.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would gain about 30-40 pounds so I could build some muscle. I've been eating 5,000+ calories a day since January 1st and I've gained 4 pounds so far.

But while I'm at it, I'd grow about 3-4 inches taller.