What would you do with $3,000,000?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder if it's possible to spend money like that in a day? I guess I am in a wishful mood, it's been like this for the past few weeks now and I never been so happy. I think about it all the time day-dreaming I guess makes people happy.

LOL, You don't know any saudi princesses, do you...

I would live life as normal (I live a pretty decent life) and let my financial advisors worry about what to do with the money.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The first 300k would go to a worthy cause I know about. Then, I would build a small house on some property, and retire. I could live off the earnings and still give to charity. I would have so much less stress and more fun. I could travel and maybe even meet a few peeps from here. I would furnish my little house with things I bought while traveling.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd use it to start a non-profit organization and get my PHD. With 3,000,000, it would be easy to just live off of the basic bank interest and never have to spend the core amount. Anything extra from whatever I did, I would give to others.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd determine where I really wanted to live and get a modest house there. It would include starting a dream business, something I could look forward to going in and doing what it was that would make me want to be there 5-7 days a week and be happier making a contribution to society in that regard.

$ 3 million is a good head start, but I'd hate for the business I started to wind up like so many of these strip mall stores where no one ever goes in.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious to know what some of you would do with $3,000,000

Well first of all I'd get it converted into English pounds so that I could use it. :wink:

I'd pay off my huge debt, give some to chosen charities, and then set up the ultimate bachelor pad and have as much fun as humanly possible. :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

$1,500,000 for retirement in CDs, money market and mutual funds.

$500,000 for a commercial catering enterprise and facility.

I would buy a (tricked out with a beautiful interior and exterior) Jeep Cherokee with great sound system and make the vehicle a hybrid.

$250,000 for a nice home with a beautiful panoramic view and I would have a really nice home recording studio built in the master suite.

In the recording studio, I would have two Steve Cropper teles, a Roland Guitar Synth module and GK Pickup for one of my teles, two five string electric basses by LAKLAND. A really nice laptop computer with SONAR 6 Producer software. A Mackie 16 track Analog mixing desk. A Roland V-Drum set. Sennheiser Headphone monitors and Tannoy reference monitors.

The rest will be for paying for taxes, and upkeep of house.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd turn my car into a track car, get another vehicle to tow it, one more for daily driving, and invest the rest.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Pay off my parent's mortgage
Pay off my partner's mortgage
Pay off my student loans
Pay off my credit cards

and now that I'm debt free ...

500k to the American Red Cross
500k to the scholarship fund at my alma mater
500 k in the bank

and then one rockin' vacation ...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would pay off my debt to my parents.
I would build my new store.
I would pay off my credit cards and those of a friend who needs help.
I would buy the machinery needed to produce a product that elementary schools need, and donate a bunch of them.
I would pour a floor in my basement.
I would show a certain young woman the backcountry of the High Sierra's.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehehe.

I'll consult with Claire but I think that's probably enough change to build the palace of delights for our harem.

I guess so, but you should initiate your sexy avatar guy, the actual as well as the last one, as our main drones. Where do you get all these sexy guys from?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great idea TK! I love horses! They are one of the few animals along with dogs and rabbits to which I am not allergic. :smile:

I'd buy a horse. And maybe a cowboy. Maybe a house with a barn so I could properly keep both. Yup. Thats what I would do.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess so, but you should initiate your sexy avatar guy, the actual as well as the last one, as our main drones. Where do you get all these sexy guys from?

Indeed, both men would be my first choices. If you want more photos google Gael Garcia Bernal and Ioan Gruffudd. You'll find image galleries a-plenty for both.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd buy a horse. And maybe a cowboy. Maybe a house with a barn so I could properly keep both. Yup. Thats what I would do.

Why didn't I see this earlier?:mad:

Gosh Kink, you can have me and my horses for a whole lot less :wink: