What would you do with a 30 inch penis?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I would work with those Japanese pranksters and disguise it as a water fountain. All of the action would be filmed, of course, as someone twiddled my knob and no water came out. I'd make sure that I pissed all over them the moment they took a closer look.:wink:

I wonder what other mischeivous things I could do?:rolleyes:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Aha!
We could do it again with it disguised as a microphone near a fastfood drive through window. Our victims would be told to speak louder into the microphone and hold it closer to their mouths.

You can imagine the rest.:wink:

Flyingwood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something that I have wanted (hung on me) since well before puberty. If there was a penis jenie, I would be there in an instance to trade in my 6 1/2 for 30 inches.

And then I would do that same thing I do with the 6er, screw but with 30 inch it gives more opportunities. As has been mentioned before you can fuck mares. Know the ladies couldn't take it all but would be fun trying to see how deep you can get. Ladies contest of course, I would just be providing the measuring "tool".
icon7.gif

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it too brutal if I say that I'd make three more fitting from that one, and then always had one in the spare if one of the others failed?