What would you do with an unexpected windfall?

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good for Stuart. But I bet he had some sore toes after that!

I don't need the money, so I would give some of it to my siblings and the rest to my favorite charities.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would use a small portion of it to purchase a hamburger for Popeye's friend who is always hungry and never has any money...Wimpy, i believe his name is.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always the philantrope. :biggrin1:

not really...i would expect to be repaid, since he always promises that "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".

if he didn't pay me back on Tuesday, i'd have his fucking legs broken with the rest of the money.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really...i would expect to be repaid, since he always promises that "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".

if he didn't pay me back on Tuesday, i'd have his fucking legs broken with the rest of the money.

Popeye will do it for a can of spinach which'll leave you with most of the cash.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

:rofl:

Then let me rephrase that: always the misanthrope.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dream of this!!!

I'd need a lot of money to do all the stuff I want to do, but at the very least I'd want to pay off my credit cards, buy a house and a new car (new car doesn't have to be anything fancy; the house doesn't really either but I want a house with a lot of room, and a walk-in closet, and a big kitchen with lots of counter space even though I don't cook. :biggrin1:) - Also preferably I'd want to be "set for life" so I wouldn't have to worry about losing my job.

If I had a HUGE windfall, I'd love to do a lot of traveling as well. And help the less fortunate also, after my own experiences fearing that I'm not going to be able to pay my bills each month, I know what it's like - and even now I don't have it as bad as some people do...)

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd take a month off to visit friends in faraway places, then go part-time in my current job and train as an osteopath.

If the win was a few million, I'd set up a trust for my sister's kids, make donations to a couple of specific charities and then let someone who needed the money do my job while I divided my time between Spain, Australia and Scotland, doing the occasional bit of work if I got bored.