Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd try to find a relative or friend I could stay with until I could get into a better position...

also, I know there are services for teens who are in that situation...they may be able to provide temporary shelter...I don't any names, but I'm sure you could google it for whatever might be in your area...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Ali Forney Center. Housing for Homeless LGBT Youth

http://www.thetrevorproject.org/

Youth OUTreach - LAMBDA's safe place for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, and questioning teens and young adults

dominican republic GBLT info

Gay and Lesbian Dominican Republic Resources

GALDE :: Home

both sites have 800 numbers with excellent resource lists that might be able to help.

contact your local GLBT center for more information on shelters and safe houses.

i'm so sorry you're being put through the ringer just by being who you are. if you have family or friends you can stay with don't hesitate to ask for help. you don't need to give all the details just that you need a place to stay and their support.

wish you the best, sweetie.

ML

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dominicanboy - is this actually happening to you? are you being tossed out of your parents house because of your sexuality?
thanks to mickeylee for her resourceful nature with contact information.
if i were 18 and being kicked out of my parents house i would call on friends or family.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not happening to me but I was just wondering what would people do if they were put through that situation

dude! That was bullsh*t! PURE AND SIMPLE!! you posted it as a question thread then I bumped into you later tongiht trolling in another thread called "18m"? Sorry for having to call you on it but I did! You c-blocked me until you could post "Oh - I was just asking!" in your original "what would you do - BOOHOO:confused:" You're a fraud man - pure and simple!

I KNOW it's the internet and you can pretend to be anyone you want to be but there are some of us that are really trying to reach out to other people here/and/or find friends and douchebags like you don't help. I can't keep you from being on this board but I will call BS on every post you try to post as "sincere" then later say...."oh, I was just asking:mad:"

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I posted the "it's not happening to me" before I read what you posted in my other thread.

OK!!! You're wrong about that but why the interest in the original "what would you do" thread if you WEREN'T actually in that situation? (as most posters replied to you) instead of asking later like it was a "hypothetical" situation? I just get a real ODD vibe from this whole thread and it seems weird to me like you're "trolling" for someone in a similiar situation.:wink: