What would you do?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex knows that I am seeing new people. He drove past a cafe he knew I would be at the other night and saw me with a guy I wanted to meet. A few days later we saw each other and he asked me about the guy. I told him he was only someone I wanted to meet and so far there's been nothing more.

Then he asked me if and when we had sex would I mind if he came to watch the guy fuck me. He said he thinks he'd enjoy this.

WTF? (I was stumped to be honest. Then I thought about it. The guy is very well endowed. My ex is below average. He's be shocked to see this guy and even more shocked if he watched because he was always mediocre in bed!)

What would you say if an ex asked you something like this?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then he asked me if and when we had sex would I mind if he came to watch the guy fuck me. He said he thinks he'd enjoy this.
Of course he'd enjoy it. You'd be allowing him access to your intimate life again.

He's proven time and again what a manipulative bastard he is. Do you really think he's just curious about voyeurism? If that were the case he could find two other people to watch.

Gee, you're seeing someone new and it could turn into something worth your while. Inviting your ex to observe is the perfect way to fuck it up.
1. The new guy may prefer the one on one intimacy and could be offended that you don't value the same.
2. Your ex may not be content to just observe and may physically interfere.
3. Your ex may choose to have an emotional crisis where a) you comfort him making the new guy feel like he's second best, or b) you deny him comfort and the new guy (not understanding that the ex deserves a kick in the teeth) sees you as an unfeeling prick.

I'd tell the ex to fuck himself.

He is your EX
History.
Past.
Done.

Do not allow him access or opportunity to fuck up your present or future.

P.S. Your desire to show off the new guy's larger cock to make the ex feel small shows that you still have a negative attachment to the ex. You have to let that go as well.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would first talk to the guy who is fucking you now. If he wants an audience, and understands who the "other guy" is, then it will be easier to decide.

On the other side of this coin, I can understand why your Ex would want to watch someone else fuck you! He is still attached to your pussy, in some way, and needs to feel involved in your fuck life. Don't be too hard on him.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media

That you are even entertaining the notion, intrigued by it and wondering what others would say seems to indicate that you're not over your "ex" and still want him in your life in some way.

That's not healthy.

And maybe, you want people here to validate your choice to agree to his request.

The obvious and sensible answer is, "No, and goodbye."

Move on.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it is as clear cut as everyone else seems to think it is.

What is your relationship with your ex actually like? Is he still in love with you? Because then it would be a bad idea. Is he the type who would be jealous? Because then it would be a bad idea.

But with some ex's it could actually work well. And the new partner may be really into being watched, even (or especially) by an ex.

I wouldn't throw the idea out without thinking about it. It's important that you consider the personality types and issues involved though.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it is as clear cut as everyone else seems to think it is.

What is your relationship with your ex actually like? Is he still in love with you? Because then it would be a bad idea. Is he the type who would be jealous? Because then it would be a bad idea.
He's chronicled his relationship and its ultimate demise here on LPSG over these past few months.

It really is as clear cut as everyone thinks it is. He needs to distance himself the fuck away from that dude.

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course he'd enjoy it. You'd be allowing him access to your intimate life again.

He's proven time and again what a manipulative bastard he is. Do you really think he's just curious about voyeurism? If that were the case he could find two other people to watch.

Gee, you're seeing someone new and it could turn into something worth your while. Inviting your ex to observe is the perfect way to fuck it up.
1. The new guy may prefer the one on one intimacy and could be offended that you don't value the same.
2. Your ex may not be content to just observe and may physically interfere.
3. Your ex may choose to have an emotional crisis where a) you comfort him making the new guy feel like he's second best, or b) you deny him comfort and the new guy (not understanding that the ex deserves a kick in the teeth) sees you as an unfeeling prick.

I'd tell the ex to fuck himself.

He is your EX
History.
Past.
Done.

Do not allow him access or opportunity to fuck up your present or future.

P.S. Your desire to show off the new guy's larger cock to make the ex feel small shows that you still have a negative attachment to the ex. You have to let that go as well.

Pretty much this.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's chronicled his relationship and its ultimate demise here on LPSG over these past few months.

It really is as clear cut as everyone thinks it is. He needs to distance himself the fuck away from that dude.

Okey dokey. I'll take your word for it and join the crowd then :smile:. OP, do not listen to my first post.