What would you do?

playwitbig1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend has a son with this 22 year old black thug. He is currently in jail for sexual assault. He got her pregnant when she was 15. She said he had a 12' inch uncut, thick, veiny dick. She said he is the biggest she ever had. When we used to get high, we would fantasize about my licking her clit while he fucked her. We stopped getting high about 2 years age. Do you think she will fuck him when he gets out in 1 year or is she over his huge dick?:confused:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
playwitbig1 said:
My girlfriend has a son with this 22 year old black thug. He is currently in jail for sexual assault. He got her pregnant when she was 15. She said he had a 12' inch uncut, thick, veiny dick. She said he is the biggest she ever had. When we used to get high, we would fantasize about my licking her clit while he fucked her. We stopped getting high about 2 years age. Do you think she will fuck him when he gets out in 1 year or is she over his huge dick?:confused:

I think you know the answer already and need to move on.

playwitbig1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a tuff call. We are both bi at times. She enjoys it when we both suck a dick together. She is bi-racial, extremely beautiful. I have an 8' inch thick dick that does the job fine. But we both get off on 10 inches plus. Since we stopped the wild partying 2 years ago, I started sneaking and messing with guys. I have a 21 year old black transvestite with a 13 inch uncut monster. the head is hge and it is veiny. He is only 130 lbs, very slim, with that big dick.

playwitbig1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope "Troll" does not mean faker, becasue Im not. Hell, this is the only place to be totally honest with my desires. Shit, I got 100 stories I would love to share about my Milwaukee experiences.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
playwitbig1 said:

You forgot the 'h' ....