what would you do

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by idiotsavant, Nov 6, 2006.

1. idiotsavant

idiotsavant New Member

Albums:
    ive been married for just over a year me and my wife decided to wait till we were married before having sex neither of us are virgins but it was something we decided would be romantic and make the wedding night special, so the wedding night arrives and im all ready to go and she was too and not to put to fine a point on it a scream of pain, not ecstasy, rang out from my blushing bride. a year later and shes only just began giving me oral and as for sex well weve tried a few times but even though shes as wet as anything penetration is painfull and she gets turned off quickly weve gone to the docs and tried various things the point we are at now is that i can penetrate, with her in some discomfort and pain as she puts it " i feel like i need a shit " wich ruins the mood somewhat.
    so what can i do ? she makes a point of telling me if a was smaller she would fuck me all the time. Its getting depressing :confused:

2. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Hey Guy

If you havent given it a go already, buy some lubricant, some propper stuff however, not KY Jelly or Vaseline, try and get something like Trojan or ID Lube. These will make her feel a bit more comfortable.

Another thing to do is foreplay, I was unable to take most of my other halfs cock for AGES and it began to be a problem. We solved it by spending a long LONG time just kissing, touching and the sort, and eventually after a long time of building up, I was able to take him.

Sometime else to consider is the position you try, if she puts her legs in a "birthing" position and her legs around your waist, this should be comfortable for her and she would be in control of your dick.

One other thing to try is that do it little by little, ask her if she is comfortable and accomodate her needs (Which I am sure you are already doing) but make her feel like she wants sex and doesnt feel worried about it hurting!

Also, dont worry about it, make sex fun, thats what it should be about, you should just enjoy yourself and even if you dont end up penetrating her everytime, try mutual masterbation or oral sex and you will probably find
    that it will all come (no pun intended) in good time!

God, check me out, I should be an agony aunt! I just know how she feels, as the other half of a monster cock!! xxxx

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Im a "try-before-you-buy" kinda guy myself, but since that really doesnt solve your problem, the only thing you can do is practice.

Make a note that a women's lack of sex drive can be overlooked through flattery, so it is not uncommon for a woman to get lazy, and she woo's her man into thinking the lack of sex is just because he's "too much man". This is steaming pile in my opinion.

You've got a gift and you are certainly not unmanagable sexually for a woman. Be patient, but she's gotta do her part in getting this ball rolling.

...OB

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Boy you sure can talk a long time without taking a breath! :tongue:

Two things: lots of lube and lots of long, loving foreplay. Only after she's good and ready, enter with the head only, thrusting slowly (no more than just the glans entering her) for a long while. As this gets more comfortable for her, enter a little more and thrust at that depth for a while. Keep doing this as long as she allows it. If she indicates too much pain, stop. Go back to foreplay (oral, caressing, etc.) for a while then start with the process with the glans penetration again.

You may not succeed with complete penetration for a long time while doing this but it gives you both some control over her discomfort. Hopefully it will get better for both of you.

Remember, it's not just having sex, it's making love. And it should be pleasureable for both of you.

EDIT: I see that flamer on has also given you much the same advice. Great minds/dicks think alike. :tongue:

5. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Try fucking her vagina instead of her anus.

6. NortheastNiner

NortheastNiner New Member

Lol nitro fiend....

7. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

use toys to open her up
    try and have sex more often this will make her better at taking you

or you can just try to ram it all in and go from there

8. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

Lots of lube, sex toys, foreplay, yeah, that all sounds good.

Good luck, I've been where you are, and it sucks.

9. wi_sugargrl

wi_sugargrl New Member

Albums:
    Humm, I wouldn't go for this if I were you :frown1: . Flamer_on and Pecker have some good advice.

Sugar :tongue:

10. koosvanmil

koosvanmil New Member

you could also love your girl hold her kiss her and keep her,
    and find a boyfriend like me for fucking.

11. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Well - sometimes people just aren't size compatible - I have a friend whose wife struggles to get a tampon inside - he isn't that big, but their sex life is pants.

If it were me, I would lavish that pussy with attention, oral, manual and toys, for at least an hour a day if possible and desired. Then gradually introduce the old man, but a bit at a time, and no thrusting. So I'd give it my best shot for as long as I could.

Good luck.

12. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Day 1: foreplay for at least half an hour...then stick just an inch (or whatever's comfortable) and hold it there for a minute or two (long as possible is ideal), kissing her neck, maybe playing with her clit etc.

Day 2: Introduce more cock...increasing slowly over time.

It takes time, but it works.

13. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

Idiotsavant, do keep us posted, I'm keen to know how your getting on!

That, and I am a nosey bastard.

14. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

IdiotsavantDude, I will have to say I wonder if she was afraid of dicks even before you got married, that is why she wanted to wait until marriage. Since she not a virgin she should have been more than ready to recieve you, I am sure through petting and making out that she at some point felt your meat and know that it was very large right. You will have a time trying to unravel this mess because you are in the marriage now. She should be willing to insert a stretcher, come on a year later this makes no sense what so ever. So how are you getting off is she jacking you off? Keep us posted and best of luck

15. idiotsavant

idiotsavant New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all of your advice.
    Ive tried most if not all things mentioned , from lube to toys ( this has back fired though as she bought a 6 inch vibe and it gets more action than me.)
    Im deffinately not a selfish lover i perform oral on her at the drop of a hat and i love foreplay.

In reply to people saying im not that large, i agree im only 8 inches havent measured my girth tbh, Im of the belief that its up to the woman youre with to determine if you are too big or not.

The most depressing thing about all of this is my curcumcision. I was asked to get it done by her as she went on and on about her hating an un cut dick so much so that i agreed to get the op done after the op my constant errections caused the stitches to dig in and cut me further and im now left with scars that are unsightly and obviously its now thicker around the scared area.

jhonny1: i have found myself masturbating alone now so i dont bother her shes not afraid of sex or dicks and before me had a happy sex life with guys of that im sure, as i hear about it alot. We still kiss and cuddle grope and what not, but me being selfish i need more.
    Im only 26 :(

16. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    try inserting when your only half hard.. and find a silicon based product for lube..

17. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and repeat my belief that she is downright being lazy.

Lastly, and I am saying this as gently as possible, if a woman demanded something like circumcision from me, she better PLAN on carrying out my every wish until the day one of us died.

I think your being taken for a fool my friend...

...OB

18. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I don't want to prejudge, but your wife sounds like a bitch. Especially as she makes a point of telling you what a great sex life she had with previous guys.

I would prescribe a therapeutic divorce, or (as I would doubt you could describe your marriage as properly consummated) an annullment.

Draft saved Draft deleted