What would you do?

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Hank said no, Paterno turns 80 later this month and that's too old, and Mother Teresa's twin brother has been sleeping with the fishes for four years now, John.
It's not a question of venality ... but of the good I could do with 10 mil.
I thought you knew this, John.
I'm deeply, wonderfully, madly hurt.

Now I'm ashamed of myself. I should have realized you'd never have sex with a dead man. What must I do to return to your good graces (and share in the ten million)?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Now I'm ashamed of myself. I should have realized you'd never have sex with a dead man. What must I do to return to your good graces (and share in the ten million)?

It's not that he's dead, John ... it's that saltwater has pickled him.
About sharing ... don't worry, I'm going to grace your palm with 20 bucks, just as I do every Tuesday morning.
Fine, fine bopperbasting, John
You're worth it, you know?:cool:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
It's not that he's dead, John ... it's that saltwater has pickled him.
About sharing ... don't worry, I'm going to grace your palm with 20 bucks, just as I do every Tuesday morning.
Fine, fine bopperbasting, John
You're worth it, you know?:cool:

Let's make a deal, Rubi: Give me a hundred bucks for every Tuesday morning bopperbasting I perform on you, and I'll throw in a freebie on Fridays.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somehow it's much easier to think of things I would not do than things I would do.

So I brainstormed and thought of a few things I would not do, even if you offered me ten million dollars:

1) Lay down naked in a bathtub full of scorpions
2) Fuck an animal (other than the species Homo sapiens, of course.)
3) Give up a body part
4) Change genders
5) Suck Richard Simmons' dick

Is there anyone out there who would do one of the above for 10 mil? Just curious...

I also think this is a better question (what wouldn't you do) as the list is a lot shorter.

As for the above... what type of scorpions? If I was going to be in pain and yet would live through it... I'd probably do it for 10 million dollars. The pain would only be temporary.

I'd fuck pretty much any animal.

I'd give up some body parts... toenails, left eyebrow, nosehair.... I could do without all of those. I would not give up an arm, a leg, a hand, my eyes, any vital organ, my tongue, my dick, probably a few other things as well... There are a few parts I would have to think about.

I would change genders if I could somehow do so magically and was ACTUALLY female... If by change genders you mean get breast implants, take hormones, have my dick cut off and my scrotum surgically altered into something resembling a labia... then no, I would not do that for ten million dollars.

and I would also suck off Dick Simmons for 10 million. Is he the least attractive man you can think of? I could think of worse. But I can't think of anyone I would not have sex with for 10 million dollars, unless maybe it was unprotected sex with someone who I knew had a lethal venerial disease. Does Richard Simmons have AIDS? If so I missed that headline.

I probably would not kill someone, as Heather would. Unless maybe it was someone who really deserved it. I'd flip the switch to juice Saddam, if 10 mil was in it for me.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I also think this is a better question (what wouldn't you do) as the list is a lot shorter.

As for the above... what type of scorpions? If I was going to be in pain and yet would live through it... I'd probably do it for 10 million dollars. The pain would only be temporary.

I'd fuck pretty much any animal.

I'd give up some body parts... toenails, left eyebrow, nosehair.... I could do without all of those. I would not give up an arm, a leg, a hand, my eyes, any vital organ, my tongue, my dick, probably a few other things as well... There are a few parts I would have to think about.

I would change genders if I could somehow do so magically and was ACTUALLY female... If by change genders you mean get breast implants, take hormones, have my dick cut off and my scrotum surgically altered into something resembling a labia... then no, I would not do that for ten million dollars.

and I would also suck off Dick Simmons for 10 million. Is he the least attractive man you can think of? I could think of worse. But I can't think of anyone I would not have sex with for 10 million dollars, unless maybe it was unprotected sex with someone who I knew had a lethal venerial disease. Does Richard Simmons have AIDS? If so I missed that headline.

I probably would not kill someone, as Heather would. Unless maybe it was someone who really deserved it. I'd flip the switch to juice Saddam, if 10 mil was in it for me.

Very sensible.
I wouldn't mind losing a toenail or nose hair ... though I don't think this is what Chrysalis had in mind. (But she didn't specify, so ...)
I can't imagine fucking an animal. But there's no accounting ...
Your distinction between really becoming a woman as opposed to being stuck in a no man's land between genders is very sound. And I would become a woman, in the sense you find sensible.
So you'd suck off Richard Simmons for 10 mil? This allows me to introduce a famous story about G.B. Shaw, who asked a beautiful woman if she'd sleep with a man for a million pounds. "Certainly," she replied.
"And would you sleep with someone for five pounds?" he asked.
The woman became furious.
"What do you take me for?" she asked.
Shaw's retort: "We've established what you are, madame. Now, it only remains to haggle over price."
Heh heh heh.
And yes, there might be ppl I would juice in the sense you mention.
Oh NIC, once again your good sense chastens.