What would you do?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, here is a hypothetical for everyone.

I've been watching the Rita Crosby/Howard K. Stern/Larry Birkhead mess happen on tv.

Rita says that there is a video tape of the two of them having sex with each other and that Anna Nicole Smith watched it and laughed at. Both Howard K. Stern and Larry birkhead have denied that. Others deny that such a tape exists.

Going on the presumption that the tape is real and that only one copy of it exists and that it somehow landed on your door step, what would you do with it?

1) Hide/destroy the tape so no one could ever see it again?

2) Send the video tape to Rita Crosby or Howard K Stern or Larry Birkhead and why did you choose that person to send it too?

3) Post it on you tube for the whole world to watch?

Please don't elaborate on this hypothetical. Just answer the question. If you have a different answer than the three that I posted, please include it in your post.

Thanks for your imput,

Sklar

nickymartin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would watch it repeatedly - Birkhead is HOT. Then I would burn it. Would also leave word for Birkhead & Stearn that it was destroyed.

And it would be fun to watch Cosby twist in the wind - never knowing the truth.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd load granddad's old shotgun, and blow it to bits. Mainly 'cause I don't give a rat's tail about things like this anyway...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Rita Crosby says that there is a video tape ...

I would put it away in a safe place. Rita Crosby made the claim so she would either have to produce the evidence or shut up. And that's my final answer Regis.:wink: