What would you rather have...

D_Taylor Tailboner

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, if you look at the two images I have uploaded (one soft image and one hard image), you will see my problem. I have a fairly large flaccid penis however it doesn't get much bigger when erect (so basically I have a shower). So, this is good for locker rooms and communal showers at the gym etc however it doesn't get much bigger. So my question is would you rather:

1) Have a big flaccid cock that doesn't get very much bigger when hard which would be good for showing off but less good when it gets to sex

OR

2) Have an average-small flaccid dick that looks pretty pitiful in the changing room but gets so much bigger in bed.

Anyway, let me know what you think + reason why.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, if you look at the two images I have uploaded (one soft image and one hard image), you will see my problem. I have a fairly large flaccid penis however it doesn't get much bigger when erect (so basically I have a shower). So, this is good for locker rooms and communal showers at the gym etc however it doesn't get much bigger. So my question is would you rather:

1) Have a big flaccid cock that doesn't get very much bigger when hard which would be good for showing off but less good when it gets to sex

OR

2) Have an average-small flaccid dick that looks pretty pitiful in the changing room but gets so much bigger in bed.

Anyway, let me know what you think + reason why.
I am both a shower and a grower depending on my body temp.