Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone,

Apologies if there has been a thread like this before, I did search and couldn't find anything. I just watched a documentary about penis size that stated that something like 80% of men would like a larger penis, even if they are already well endowed. I got to thinking about this myself and wondered, if given the choice would most men rather gain:

* A bigger penis (e.g. 2 inches in either length or girth)?
* Taller stature (e.g. 2 inches in height)?
* A better body (e.g. larger muscles or lower body fat)?
* A more attractive face (e.g. better bone structure, more defined jaw)?
* A higher IQ (e.g. 25 IQ point increase)?
* Other option not mentioned here?

If you could wave a magic wand which one would you choose? I would probably want to be taller or have a more attractive face, because the way i see it you can gain a bigger penis, better body or higher IQ through some sort of work..jelqing, working out, studying etc..wheras height and bone structure are very hard albeit impossible to alter.

Please take part in my little social experiment!:smile:

Thanks,

surprise

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fall within the 80% of guys who what more than what they have. I am 7.5" and pretty thick. Nothing spectacular but not a soul has complained.

As you said in your post, all the other stuff can be obtained with some work. I have a pretty good IQ, am very attractive and there is nothing more that I think I can think of that I want. Life has been great, at times I may get annoyed with some minor setbacks but for the most part life is great and I am happy with the things that I have been blessed with.

:smile:

I actually think this was a relatively creative poll, although I'm not on the site enough to determine whether it has already been done before.

I choose better body. I've got a little too much hair, being I'm Italian heritage from NJ. A regular wiseguy.

I'm happy with my penis, whether it could stand a few more inches or not. I'm intelligent enough, although that sounds horribly conceited in typing. I've always liked my face structure, whether anyone else did or not, and I've gotten so used to being 5'7", that the thought of being tall is almost like destroying my entire personality.

When it comes down to it, I'd like to tone up the muscles, have less hair, tighten up the pelvis region, and go to town!

chris88

1st Like
Media
From my favoured to my least favoured:

A higher IQ (e.g. 25 IQ point increase)?
A better body (e.g. larger muscles or lower body fat)?
A bigger penis (e.g. 2 inches in either length or girth)?
A more attractive face (e.g. better bone structure, more defined jaw)?
Taller stature (e.g. 2 inches in height)?

I'm not going to go into what's not on the list. IQ won it for me. There is a lot you can do to learn things, but your IQ is you propensity to learn things and is theoretically more-or-less constant. 25 points is a huge jump.

A better body and a bigger penis come next, and I am not sure if that's the right order. I am would like improvement on both counts, the former more than the latter. However, since the former I can really do something about, I wonder if I should change that.

My face is alright and my height is perfectly satisfactory for me.