What would you say if....

18t

1st Like
Media
I told you I found a product that increases libido and sexual performance, and pretty much all aspects of erectile function? You probably wouldn't believe me, but might still be willing to hear more about it. Well, whatever... Let me put it this way; no, this isn't spam, and yes, I have found a product that lives up to it's claims, and there is a small crowd of people who know it to be true from personal experience. I have taken a few different things in the past for erectile "enhancement," all of which have failed. So ya.. I'm just wondering if there is a need for this kind of info, and what your thoughts are?

Again, this is NOT spam. I have no products or services for sale.

Last edited:

18t

1st Like
Media
They sure could! But I'm not talking about pills or any herbs that have been talked about on this site, or what you might find in 99.9% of any related google search. This is gunna be fun!

Yeah, I just did a search. The ingredients have not been talked about on this site at all. I'm not trying to charge anyone for the information or anything.. I just want to give all the nay sayers and pesimists a chance to crawl out from the woodwork before I unveil this great find and people can try it for themselves.

Last edited:

18t

1st Like
Media
Hah.... Show me where I violated a rule(s)....? Who said anything about commission? What exactly are you talking about? I'm lost.

Anyone else got any senseless replies?

Last edited:

18t

1st Like
Media
I guess the need for the info on the product I was describing is non existant. I just figured with a community of people so obsessed with their wangs (and other peoples wangs), this might be of some benefit. I was wrong! Nevermind!

18t

1st Like
Media
I have the same product for free, it's called fitness. Hit the free weights and do cardio a few days of the week and your erection and rip through your pants. Promise...
Ignorant people might be surprised to learn that good physical fitness is not always the solution to decreased libido and erectile function. I don't suspect the majority of this crowd suffers from these things, but there is certainly at least a minority who does. If anyone feels they suffer from these things and wants to hear me out feel free to PM me. I won't try to sell you anything, and I don't get commision or compensation just for sharing my my oppinion on this product. I just happend to find something that works, along with a large crowd of other people who use it with great success. The reason I'm not screaming it out is because:
A: I don't want to be accused of spamming
and
B: I don't want this product to be viewed as in the same cattegory as other products with empty promises.

So basically, if you feel like your sex life/libido/erectile function couldn't be better, then there is no reason to get involved in the topic at all. I know it's hard, and possibly impossible for some of you to believe, but my motivation for creating this thread is to help other people who are in the same boat as I was. I like to promote products that work, while being careful to protect the name the company has made for itself, it's as simple as that.

Last edited:

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you just post the fucking link already?

Get on with it!

Argghh...

THREAD DRIFT ON:

A few years back Bill O'Reilly of Fox News... yeah... yeah... that Bill O'Reilly spouted off a pearl of wisdom that was an epiphany for me.

He said that:

The purpose of every medium is to sell you something.

The absolute clarity of this comment was struck home once again when I got published in magazines, and the editors would always want me to add this or put things this way so that their advertisors would sell more of their products.

So it is with much dismay that anytime I interface with a medium ...err... like the internet.... or LPSG.org ... that I have to go "shields up" to filter out BS such as this.

In fact, this is what I look like right now: :mad: