What would you teach them?

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, imagine a world where the first, last and every thought running through a guy’s head didn’t have something to do with the size, shape or quality of his wonder wiener.

I know, it’s difficult to imagine right? I can see dogs that do taxes and time traveling penguins but non dick centric men, seriously? Let’s just say there’s a parallel reality where this is possible for arguments sake.

It’s the dawn of creation and the Grand Creator gives you a mountain of old moldy yeast laden clay and says to you “ This is man, make him as you would want him.”

** No this is not going where you think. Shame on you*

What knowledge would you give him to better understand you and your needs and what are the list of emotional/intellectual/personality characteristics would you would most want him to possess to become proto man rev. 1.0?

Then again I guess you could just make woman self generating and save a ton on beer and monster truck parts cost. But where the fun in that?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd make another woman.

We'd adopt cats. Tend gardens. Drink tea. Invent witch craft.

We'd grow old. We'd Die. And all the human awfulness would never have happened.

Maybe we'll use magic to start a more benevolent species on the path toward something resembling an agricultural society.

But probably not. Just cats and herbs.

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd make another woman.

We'd adopt cats. Tend gardens. Drink tea. Invent witch craft.

We'd grow old. We'd Die. And all the human awfulness would never have happened.

Maybe we'll use magic to start a more benevolent species on the path toward something resembling an agricultural society.

But probably not. Just cats and herbs.
Herb smokin cats, well I finally know why mine’s pupils are so damn big and he’s looking at me like I a big damn mouse.
I could swear sometimes I can hear him saying duuuuuude.

D

deleted924715

There's plenty of men I adore and wouldn't change a thing about. I can't take credit for their awesomeness so I don't wanna be in charge of designing proto man rev 1.0... I might mess up the recipe!

Plus, I've seen Weird Science. The "perfect" creation isn't the one ya want :yum

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's plenty of men I adore and wouldn't change a thing about. I can't take credit for their awesomeness so I don't wanna be in charge of designing proto man rev 1.0... I might mess up the recipe!

Plus, I've seen Weird Science. The "perfect" creation isn't the one ya want :yum
If it’s any consolation I don’t think you would have to wear a jockstrap on your head during the developmental stages. Not to suggest you couldn’t totally pull off the look.

I must say It is nice to hear your take on this.

D

deleted924715

If it’s any consolation I don’t think you would have to wear a jockstrap on your head during the developmental stages. Not to suggest you couldn’t totally pull off the look.

I must say It is nice to hear your take on this.
Well if I don't have to wear a jockstrap on my head I definitely don't want to do it :blush:

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted5791141

I’m with @BacknForth - there’s plenty of men I adore that makes me want to keep them around. :blush:

That being said, I would want to normalize men having friendships with women without a sexual or romantic foundation. Many of us women are just really cool people to know, regardless of your attraction to us.

Also, I want to add self-awareness to everyone, but especially men. That would go a long way towards ridding the patriarchy and misogyny that seems to be so prevalent lately.

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m with @BacknForth - there’s plenty of men I adore that makes me want to keep them around. :blush:

That being said, I would want to normalize men having friendships with women without a sexual or romantic foundation. Many of us women are just really cool people to know, regardless of your attraction to us.

Also, I want to add self-awareness to everyone, but especially men. That would go a long way towards ridding the patriarchy and misogyny that seems to be so prevalent lately.
As always, your answers share the smooth reason and cool touch as the “other” jade. You always seem to find the redemption hidden in the static.

Over the years I had some very good friendly relationships with women in the studio. We share space and when we are there working together the conversations aren’t normally superficial bullshit. It’s a honest open exchange of ideas that I love. For the life of me though, sooner or later, in some part of my mind, my hardwired instinctive self will allow my mind to wander. Maybe it’s a scent, her sense of humor, or the way she cuts her eyes when she laughs, but it happens. I don’t act on it of course but I would be a lying sack if I denied it. Even at my age I can’t deny, in beauty begins desire.

I wish I had walked through life as the cool and somewhat detached guy that honestly saw everyone the same. Unfortunately that’s someone else and I’ll likely always be a bit intoxicated and obedient to my nature.