What would you think of a man who wore panties?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd probably think the man was a woman, because my eyes aren't the best and I often get genders wrong whenever there's cause for ambiguity - for the first two years of their existence I had a crush on the blonde chick from the group Hanson - except there is no blonde chick in Hanson. Needless to say I didn't spot that the LPSG member Stephie was a doll, either.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't remember where I read it somewhere but it was something like
"more heterosexuals cross-dress than homosexuals, but they do it in private and secretative such as just wearing panties, etc."
Readers of Ann Landers will recall that she often wrote about this. It's far more common that you would expect and often wives didn't know of their husband's propensity. :eek222:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The other day when I was in the changing room there was another guy who was wearing panties (the lacy kind so I was pretty sure it wasn't guys underwear)... seemed weird as he did not seem the effeminate type.

then i thought back about one of my acquaintances who i know has worn panties/female underwear before. seems like it might not be so uncommon after all... i'd imagine it'd be a real tight fit though.

would there be any link between a guy's orientation and him wearing female underwear? or is it perfectly possible for a straight guy to enjoy wearing panties?

Q: What would you think of a man who wore panties?

It would depend on how hot the guy is.
Henry Rollins in some hot femme panties.Hot. Michael C. Hall in some panties. Hot.
Steve Sandvoss in some panties. Hot. Ben Affleck in some panties. Hot. Alec Baldwin in some panties. Maybe funny but kinda hot anyway.

Ernest Borgnine in panties. Not hot. George W. Bush is some panties. Laughably :lmao: But still not hot. Arnold Schwarzeneggar in some panties. :eek:mfg: Not hot.

I think that some or all straight men may find wearing women's panties hot if it is their girlfriend's or wives'. But I think that straight guys would rather keep a used pair of their girfriends du jour or wifeys' panties in their wallets to smell on their lunch break. :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd probably think the man was a woman, because my eyes aren't the best and I often get genders wrong whenever there's cause for ambiguity - for the first two years of their existence I had a crush on the blonde chick from the group Hanson - except there is no blonde chick in Hanson. Needless to say I didn't spot that the LPSG member Stephie was a doll, either.

Poor sight challenged thing. There is a blonde chick in HANSON. :smile: Hehehe.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That's funny!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rofl:That's too cute hahahaha

I would think he had a fetish for women's panties.....
Well that's way too logical. :cool:

would there be any link between a guy's orientation and him wearing female underwear? or is it perfectly possible for a straight guy to enjoy wearing panties?
Nope, none whatsoever as far as I know. In fact it seems in the majority of cases it's the straight guys not the bi or gay guys wearing ladies undergarments.

I can't remember where I read it somewhere but it was something like "more heterosexuals cross-dress than homosexuals, but they do it in private and secretative such as just wearing panties, etc."
:rolleyes: :yup:

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
What would I think?
I would think that the guy knows what he likes and he's got the balls to do it without fearing criticism. That's a trait to be admired. I would like to see more of it. Men's underwear are not very attractive or varied. We are too limited in our options and I think someone who wears panties is willing to explore and experiment with underwear that is either more comfortable or makes him feel a certain way.

Reactions: misteraverage

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Studies show that men who wear panties have higher IQs, make more money, are more successful, are more loyal, less likely to cheat, and are more heterosexually oriented.
I say to those who deride wearing ladies panties to try it first and be pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the cut, the sheer sexiness that goes into making the garment and how much support is given

Reactions: lelyal

John42

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife gave me a pair of her lacie panties that are awesome to wear on occasion. I seriously have never worn something so soft. It also really complements the package I am stuffing in them!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife gave me a pair of her lacie panties that are awesome to wear on occasion. I seriously have never worn something so soft. It also really complements the package I am stuffing in them!
Think you could go into more detail and as I've said before the feeling is something different, I mean, why should guys wear boring in sexy underwear looking like sewed up sacks when with a little effort they could have proper designer undies in fantastic fabrics.
So, how did you feel, what sort of lace and were they high cut...and you junk - did it feel supported?

John42

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think you could go into more detail and as I've said before the feeling is something different, I mean, why should guys wear boring in sexy underwear looking like sewed up sacks when with a little effort they could have proper designer undies in fantastic fabrics.
So, how did you feel, what sort of lace and were they high cut...and you junk - did it feel supported?
It was a bit of a high waist stretch lace so there was extra room for package. It felt awesome because my cock was pressed tight against my body and the lace. This particular pair didn't support great, but made me feel even more sexy. She also bought me a stretchy lacy thong that provides better support. The problem with both is that once I have them on I cannot prevent huge boners from feeling so sexy. My wife has no problem rubbing it out and then finally peeling off the panties and fucking me good!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never done it. However, one point is that guys who wear them often say the fabrics are really soft and comfortable.