What you all think of my technique.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been doing PE off and on for years, but never remained dedicated enough to keep on top of it. But this is what I do, and also I have a few questions.

I start off running my crotch under a hot shower for about 10 mins. Anyone have any better ways of warming up? I would rather just shower once a day, instead of multiple times.

I start off with stretches, pulling down, then down left, then down right, for 15 seconds each time.

I then do the oriental stretches.

I then do 100 jelqs, followed by 5 squeezes for 5-10 seconds each (with resting between).

I then rest for about 10 mins. then I repeat the oriental stretches.

Then i clamp for 10-15 mins.

I rest for 10 minutes again, and then repeat the oriental stretches.

I then do 100 jelqs again, and depending on how tired I am/my penis is, I do 5 squeezes for 5 seconds.

I end it massaging my penis in the shower under hot water again.

I do this every 3 or 4 days, depending on how busy I am/how much privacy I have. and have kept this up for about 3 weeks. My erections have gotten harder, but that's it.

Should I do less intense workouts more often? Or do you think this is a good technique?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A rice sock for warming up is easily made and cheap. If you don't know what it is, take an old sock, partially fill it with dry, uncooked rice, and tie off the open end. Warm it in the microwave.

I much prefer a Thermipaq heating pad. This is a rectangular affair about 6" x 11" by about 3/8" thick with a flannel liner containing a tough, plastic bag containing a clay-like material. The stuff molds nicely, like modeling clay, around your penis and is heated in the microwave like a rice sock. As I recall, they cost about $15.

I assume you are doing PE to gain size? I am not being a smart alack. Some guys do it to enhance erection quality (EQ) and maintain general penis health. Assuming you are trying to gain, what have your results been so far? If you are gaining and have good EQ I wouldn't change much.

You didn't mention Kegels. If you aren't doing them I would suggest you start. You might also add edging. If you are not gaining, I would probably do your routine more often than every 3 or 4 days. Some guys believe in taking regular rest days. I don't take rest days unless I am sore or have diminished EQ or loss of nocturnal erections.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you have to replace the rice in the sock everytime? or can you get multiple uses from it?

and yes, I kegel every other day. and I am trying to gain as much as possible. But I don't always have the free time or privacy to PE as often as I'd like. So I try more intensity.

I haven't seen much gain yet, except for better performance and erections. I'll keep you updated if I keep myself on this routine.