What you do to get a more lasting and stronger erections?

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Any special...
- diet?
- exercises?
- supplements?
- more sex?
- pump?
- strecher?
- sleep habits?
- routine?

All tips welcomed :)

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Any special...
- diet?
- exercises?
- supplements?
- more sex?
- pump?
- strecher?
- sleep habits?
- routine?

All tips welcomed :)
Stay in shape, which means diet and exercise. The exercise specifically for your cock is called Kagel exercise.

Diet, exercise and sleep kill stress and keep your body functioning properly which will be better than any supplement can give you. It doesn't take long for me to feel the effects of missing my days in the gym or at minimum my runs.

Jack_J18

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Despite not being physically in shape myself (which I am working on), I live a very active lifestyle. I work in a kitchen so that involves a lot of walking, lifting and moving things, and as well I go to the gym several times a week, and I've found that since I've been working out and losing a bit of weight, my erections last a lot longer and they feel more hard. I also pump with the Bathmate X30, when I'm able to, and that also really helps. I think the combination of both exercise, a decent diet and pumping really help, for me at least. Everyone's body is different.

I've also found that after ejaculating I can keep going. A few months ago there would have been no chance of that happening, but I stay hard for a while afterwards and I can continue, whether it's sex or masterbating.

Reactions: Gj816 and DSF140

beltram16

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me i drink lots of serilised milk and when im hard i smear some airfix model plane glue all over my stiff peter, wait for 20 mins and the little soldier stays hard like steel for 12 - 24 hrs!!! 1 full 30ml tube i use... 8 (2).gif

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Despite not being physically in shape myself (which I am working on), I live a very active lifestyle. I work in a kitchen so that involves a lot of walking, lifting and moving things, and as well I go to the gym several times a week, and I've found that since I've been working out and losing a bit of weight, my erections last a lot longer and they feel more hard. I also pump with the Bathmate X30, when I'm able to, and that also really helps. I think the combination of both exercise, a decent diet and pumping really help, for me at least. Everyone's body is different.

I've also found that after ejaculating I can keep going. A few months ago there would have been no chance of that happening, but I stay hard for a while afterwards and I can continue, whether it's sex or masterbating.
Amazing you think it's only because of the pump?