What You Use To Moisturize Penis?

scotty1486

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm circumcised and have a worn and uneven penis from way too much masturbating and using bad techniques (like using my mattress). I'm embarrassed because I think my penis is pretty ugly. Do you guys think coconut oil will help me or is there anything else anybody could recommend?

Attachments

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm circumcised and have a worn and uneven penis from way too much masturbating and using bad techniques (like using my mattress). I'm embarrassed because I think my penis is pretty ugly. Do you guys think coconut oil will help me or is there anything else anybody could recommend?
Buddy...what’s so ugly about your penis? Looks like a great piece of man meat, that I’d love to service. Terrific bush too...just like mine. Looking good!

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After your suggestion I tried Coconut Oil. Wow! Where have you been all my life Coconut oil? Can you fuck with it too?
Love to fuck with coconut oil. Works great. I also smear some on my low hanging nuts while I fuck too. Really feels good slapping up against my other half’s asshole.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

scotty1486

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Buddy...what’s so ugly about your penis? Looks like a great piece of man meat, that I’d love to service. Terrific bush too...just like mine. Looking good!
Thanks! Really appreciate the compliments! I always thought mine was ugly compared to other penises but I guess not everybody thinks so :)

Reactions: Peter20

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You moisturise your penis?!!
Hey, Beanster. Both you and I are uncut. We don’t particularly need to. But imagine one of the most seniative pieces of skin on your body exposed 24/7, and you can imagine it getting rough pretty quickly. That, I understand, is a form of keratosis. Keeping the skin moist can make it more comfortable. I’ve had several partners who moisturized the head of their dicks, and they used everything from Vaseline to baby oil to cold cream. They generally avoided most hand and face creams because of the perfumes, which can irritate.

Last edited:

Hey, Beanster. Both you and I are uncut. We don’t particularly need to. But imagine one of the most seniative pieces of skin on your body exposed 24/7, and you can imagine it getting rough pretty quickly. That, I understand, is a form of keratosis. Keeping the skin moist can make it more comfortable. I’ve had several partners who moisturized the head of their dicks, and they used everything from Vaseline to baby oil to cold cream. They generally avoided most hand and face creams because of the perfumes, which can irritate.

I’ve got a short foreskin so depending on weather, clothes etc I can be more or less covered. There’s days when I spend all day trying to get covered up to stop it irritating. I find a bit of moisture helps then.

Reactions: headbang8