What your trick to cope with the bigger cock

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These days I seldom fail to either suck or get fucked by a huge cock. Practice, lube, inebriation all play their part.

My party trick is so lie head-to-toe, breath in, relax, maybe a bump of poppers, and I can deep throat anyone.

I also love to face fuck a guy until he gags. mean huh?

So, what are your tricks, boys n gals, to accommodate the larger dick?

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These days I seldom fail to either suck or get fucked by a huge cock. Practice, lube, inebriation all play their part.

My party trick is so lie head-to-toe, breath in, relax, maybe a bump of poppers, and I can deep throat anyone.

I've never done poppers, but have thought about it. What exactly does it do? And hell, I like to get face-fucked until I gag.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

This guy was face fucking me once and thought it was funny to gag people(I should have puked on him) Instead I stood up and punched him in the face. I wound up fucking him.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy was face fucking me once and thought it was funny to gag people(I should have puked on him) Instead I stood up and punched him in the face. I wound up fucking him.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who did that very same thing when I was in that situation.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not sure violence is the answer guys....but there certainly wouldn't be a second date if a guy fucked my face until i gagged....it's all about respect

with deep throating. I reckon i can take just about any length, but if it's too thick then it just won't go down. so any super-long slender-dicked guys need look no further for some great deep head.

taking a big cock is different. If it starts slow and gentle and I feel relaxed and turned on, I've never found a dick i couldn't take (although sometimes it does take me couple of attempts to take it all at first)

I'll be taking a 9inch dick tonight for the third time that's so thick I can't get my hand around it or fit it in my mouth, but it slips in like it belongs there when he's pounding my ass....

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I am sucking a big cock, the best position is lying on the bed with my head hanging off the side while he is standing, the throat is very open and able to take more!

If I am going to get fucked... Poppers, loads of lube, patience, taking it really slow at first. It is also helpful if I start out on top, that way I can control how far in it goes and how fast.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Glad to know I'm not the only one who did that very same thing when I was in that situation.

I think I'm proud of you two.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

To properly face fuck someone, get them on their haunches with back of their head up against a stout wall with the mouth a little lower than even with your dick. Work as much in as you can and be sure to allow them to get a breath every so often. If you sense they are starting to gag, ease off a bit, but still maintain control. Remember, you are in charge. Some poppers will help loosen up their jaw. If you get as much thick dick in as you are able, not quite fully hard, you can swell up more and more as a device to gradually pry open the jaws so you can force more dick down their throat. Have the cocksucker stuff more of your thick meat in through the sides of their mouth to bypass their teeth above and below. A good deep throater will take you to the max and swallow repeatedly to massage your skinned back dickhead and all that sensitive skin bunched up behind it. Teach them to flatten and extend the tounge to the front of their mouth to massage the sensitive underbelly of your meat. They need to breathe through their nose and be able to hold their breath. A big mouth helps too. These techniques will suppress the gag reflex so that when you're ready they can take much more of you than when you started and you can blow a huge load deep down their throat while they massage and swallow. Make them take every last spurt. Keep admonishing them to "Open up, Baby!", and "Give Daddy that sweet pussy!". It's all about transforming a mouth and throat into a big pulsating pussy. A man with a big dick has to be a good teacher to a promising student to reach the face fuck ecstasy zone. Patience and practice pay off. When your girth is in the 8 inch range like mine, a cocksucker that can take it all is quite rare. I hope these tips from a thick dicked experienced Daddy are helpful. Happy face fucking. :eek::069::069::069::069: This cartoon ain't right, by the way. The head should be immobile and the cock should be doing the fucking. And the cock should be stuffed to the hilt when blasting.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure violence is the answer guys....but there certainly wouldn't be a second date if a guy fucked my face until i gagged....it's all about respect

with deep throating. I reckon i can take just about any length, but if it's too thick then it just won't go down. so any super-long slender-dicked guys need look no further for some great deep head.

taking a big cock is different. If it starts slow and gentle and I feel relaxed and turned on, I've never found a dick i couldn't take (although sometimes it does take me couple of attempts to take it all at first)

I'll be taking a 9inch dick tonight for the third time that's so thick I can't get my hand around it or fit it in my mouth, but it slips in like it belongs there when he's pounding my ass....
Excuse me! There where other people there and this jerk off was trying to be a real asshole. Gagging people on purpose.
Now, as to your last statement, just try to gag me anally. HA HA