What zodiac sign do you seem to attract the most?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realized a ridiculous amount of aquariuses sweat me...or vice versa. It's almost creepy.

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
I find myself drawn to Capricorns and then they shit on me from on high! My fave personality has gotta be Aries tho, love spontanaity (Sp?) and need someone to tell me to shut up, stop thinking about it and do it! (I'm a Libran)

Oh and don't get on with other Librans very well, we tend to argue about nothing!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It kills me how demonstrable stereotypes are repugnant but imaginary ones are cool.​

In a way I guess it makes sense.​
I don't exactly believe in zodiac signs, I just realized that almost every single girl that has been interested in me or vice versa was born in February. An overwhelming amount, actually. It's strange. They didn't all act the same anyway.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I realized a ridiculous amount of aquariuses sweat me...or vice versa. It's almost creepy.

Many years ago I too noticed that I had a lot of Aquarians in my orbit...then I found out that my astrological ascendent (or rising sigh, i.e., personality that one shows to the world) is Aquarius. (I am a Virgo sun sign)

It would be interesting if everyone could find out their ascendent/rising sign and then check it against the sun signs of those whom they most attract to see if this idea actually holds true for others as well.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago I too noticed that I had a lot of Aquarians in my orbit...then I found out that my astrological ascendent (or rising sigh, i.e., personality that one shows to the world) is Aquarius. (I am a Virgo sun sign)

It would be interesting if everyone could find out their ascendent/rising sign and then check it against the sun signs of those whom they most attract to see if this idea actually holds true for others as well.

Doesn't hold true for me... my rising sign is Libra.

L000000000ng9er

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am an Aries and Men born under the sign of Scorpio, Aquarius, Gemini and Sagittarius are attracted to me. I find that I am also attracted to these signs.

Women born under the signs of Libra, Aquarius, Scorpio and Sagittarius are attracted to me.

I dated a Cancerian Man (once) and have to say they are sooooooooo moody. I find that all people born under this sign are moody. My Mother and Sister are Cancerians and are also very moody.

Gemini Men are the best lovers, such HOT creatures.:biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a Sagittarius and I seem to be drawn to Libra's. I've been with a lot of other's and the one that I don't get along with at all, sexually or just in passing is Capricorn. But, every Libra I've met has been very good for me and the best sexually.
I've been partnered for 23 years now to a Libra. And it's not just sex anymore we're just compatible in everything we do. We've never had a serious argument nobody has ' gone home to mother '.. it just works.

My brother a capricorn and my sister an aries were terrible to get along with.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
My faves are Tauri. (Tauruses?)

I also love a good Scorpio.

I try to avoid Geminis, Arieseseses, and Leos.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I'm Sag on the Scorpio cusp. Libras flock to me and get very attached to me. Don't know why. Got to the point that I had to make sure to stay away from anyone in the sign because I picked up a couple Libra stalkers. Sounds strange, but it truly seems to be the rule with me.

I, on the other hand, am attracted to Capricorns on a sexual level. They are a little too rigid on a personal level (I find they like to package everything into neat little boxes and never allow those things out of the boxes). I'm also, in error, attracted to Aries (who always end up trying to steamroll me). I think if I wanted an equal partner it would end up being Leo, even though I'm not generally attracted to them.

I wish there were a 13th sign because the only sign I've truly had luck with were Scorpios.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aries here (April 17). Not sure what sign I attract the most, but I have a funny story about this...

One time I took one of those little online quizzes about "What sign shouldn't you date?" It came back and said "You shouldn't date a Scorpio"

I have been involved with a Scorpio for the past 14 years. :biggrin1:

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to be draw to my fellow water signs, Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio, maybe because it seems at times we share a similar wavelength
also I tend to oddly enough draw Aries people to me as well, who knows why, maybe opposite personalities attract, lol. Im also drawn to Taurus and Capricorn people as well.