What zodiac sign do you seem to attract the most?

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a February 29ther, I've decided that I get to make up my own zodiac sign. I prefer to think of myself as a Golden Lion Tamarin. I tend to attract quite a lot of Moose and other large and hairy signs.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realized a ridiculous amount of aquariuses sweat me...or vice versa. It's almost creepy.

Sweat you? Please explain, I'm old enought to be your mom and have no idea what you kids today are saying half the time.

I've only been exclusive with a few men: 1- scorpio, 2- virgos, 1-cancer. The rest weren't important enough or around long enough for me to memorize their birthdays.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a typical Aquarius in many ways. I tend to attract Leo's. However, I find I am attracted to Scorpios, Gemini's and Libras.

Of course, it's all in fun and I don't take it seriously.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not at all. I think he can handle it, besides I think it is mutual....Maybe a trip North is in order?

Oh, yes! As soon as my house is sold I will be moving closer to the northeast. I am fairly certain I will be in need of a "vacation"! :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't put much stock into astrological archetypes, but the recurrence of the Leo / Aquarius dichotomy in my life is difficult to dismiss as pure coincidence.

I'm a Leo. My father (deceased) was a Leo. My adopted father is a Leo. My brother is a Leo

My mother is a Aquarius. My wife is an Aquarius. All but one or two of the meaningful relationships I've had with women have been Aquarians.

So yeah, I apparently attract them. But I also seem to draw Cancers (shiver) and Saggitarians (holy shit!), and I both attract and tend to be very attracted to other Leos. God, I've had some wild rides with Leo and Sagg gals...:tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweat you? Please explain, I'm old enought to be your mom and have no idea what you kids today are saying half the time.

I've only been exclusive with a few men: 1- scorpio, 2- virgos, 1-cancer. The rest weren't important enough or around long enough for me to memorize their birthdays.
If a guy is constantly being approached and being hit on by girls, the girls are "sweating" him.

Basically, most of the girls that get all "cutesy" with me and want to date me are all aquarius. Two that I got more seriously involved even have the same exact birthday. I seem to attract a lot girls who were born in February for some reason :confused: ...it's seriously like a 4/5 chance so far.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being a February 29ther, I've decided that I get to make up my own zodiac sign. I prefer to think of myself as a Golden Lion Tamarin. I tend to attract quite a lot of Moose and other large and hairy signs.

Cool, my mother is a leap year baby. Next year you all will have your birthday. I'm thinking of surprising her by flying to Chicago for a surprise visit. It's her first leap year birthday after the death of my father, with whom she was madly in love.

Anyway, she's definitely a pisces, and I suspect you are too. :rolleyes:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Just dug this thread up from the dead...

I am an aries with virgo moon and gemini rising.

One girl who sort of threw herself at me was a gemini.

One who acted like she wasn't interested surprised me and we messed around a little....she was a virgo

and many others that seemed attracted were sagittariuses..(one of aries best matches)
Two stand out in my mind....one traveled 400 miles with me the day I met her and looked at me in a loving way that I have yet to experience again...
..and the other sucked my dick within 2 hours of meeting her.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seem drawn to these red signs that have the word stop printed on them. For some reason I seem to feel the need to come to a complete stop before proceeding.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a Leo/Virgo on the cusp dontcha' know!
August 23.
But I always seem to hook up with mostly Scorpio's and that makes for
an extremely volatile relationship but the sex is truly magnificent.
Right Mr. Ed?
cigarbabe:saevil: