WHAT????

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it was like a bright light in my brain.....it shouted to me....OBAMA!!!!.....then .....it yelled.....HAS THE PEOPLE LOST THERE MINDS!!!!.........HUSSIEN IS HIS MIDDLE NAME!!!!!.......HE MIGHT BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA!!!!!........then i got a headache. i have a bad feeling about this.:confused::confused::confused:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually it's HUSSEIN:

Husein, Hussein, Hossain, Hussain, Husain, Hosein, Husayn, Hussaini (Arabic:حسین Turkish: Hüseyin), is an Arabic name which is the diminutive of Hasan, meaning "good" or "handsome" or "beautiful"

I think he wears the name well.

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
Actually it's HUSSEIN:

Husein, Hussein, Hossain, Hussain, Husain, Hosein, Husayn, Hussaini (Arabic:حسین Turkish: Hüseyin), is an Arabic name which is the diminutive of Hasan, meaning "good" or "handsome" or "beautiful"

Amen! Thank you for your perspicacity, Industrialsize!

D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Sexy Member
Media
it was like a bright light in my brain.....it shouted to me....OBAMA!!!!.....then .....it yelled.....HAS THE PEOPLE LOST THERE MINDS!!!!.........HUSSIEN IS HIS MIDDLE NAME!!!!!.......HE MIGHT BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA!!!!!........then i got a headache. i have a bad feeling about this.:confused::confused::confused:

A name is a name. He didn't give it to himself.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

don't worry 'bout it mate!

just did a search of the projected victor, based on astrology and numerology (came to me because numerology bases on the person's name)

(you can google the sites yourself)

projected winner is the Democrat -- Hillary Clinton

(Trinity was right all along)

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't worry 'bout it mate!

just did a search of the projected victor, based on astrology and numerology (came to me because numerology bases on the person's name)

(you can google the sites yourself)

projected winner is the Democrat -- Hillary Clinton

(Trinity was right all along)
Now that made me laugh......

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually it's HUSSEIN:

I think he is very gracious and will be a great world leader.....he will be a peacemaker. A great time for our country. There will even be a nanny in the White House again. How long has it been? Caroline and John John?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But he hides from it.

Does John McCain or Sarah Palin always mention their middle names when their talking about themselves? Does the media, liberal or conservative, mention McCain's or Palin's middle names as well? The answer... NO.

So really, who's hiding from anything? :rolleyes:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

racist.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nonsensical auditory and visual halucinations? You should have a bad feeling about it.

It sounds like what you had was a stroke.

...and not of genius, either.

Last edited:

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
no......i think it was angels telling me that NOW the evil comes. as a nation we will be tried as never before.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OBAMA!!...HE MIGHT BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA!!........then i got a headache. i have a bad feeling about this.:confused::confused::confused:

Fear not. Sydney brings you tidings of great joy::bigok:

McCain: Obama not an Arab, crowd boos - Jonathan Martin and Amie Parnes - Politico.com

"I have to tell you. Senator Obama is a decent person and a person you don’t have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain told a supporter at a town hall meeting in Minnesota who said he was “scared” of the prospect of an Obama presidency...

He also recommends watching this video whenever you get a headache::biggrin1:

YouTube - McCain Tries to Tame Flames He Earlier Fanned