Whatcha drinkin' on?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant try, the link isnt there???

Are you drunk?

Go to the main page of ETC or any forum. Click the "new thread" button on top (below CP.)

Attachments

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been going through a Vodka phase.
I adore the Absoult Raspberri Vodka, the only trouble I have is not drinking the whole bottle in one sitting.

Mmm...love me some Swedish vodka. You let me know if you ever need a partner to help bear that burden, pussycat. Or anything else you have in mind... :drunk:

Pennsylvania Dutch Diet Birch Beer.

Hoegaarden White with lemon once the old man returns from the store.

I could've sworn I schooled you better than that. See above for your remedial instruction!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have a fully stocked bar two feet from me right now, and I'm drinking tea with milk and sugar. I get scalded when I drink home alone.

I fixed your post for you..but one simple question, why don't you just wait for the tea to get a little cooler? Maybe it has to do with the stocked bar being so close (hehe).

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The only thing wrong with sobriety is, when you wake up in the morning, that's the best you feel all day.

Beautiful line and unimpeachable argument.

iced tea right now...unfortunately NOT long island...

I spent an afternoon drinking Long Island iced tea in a seaside cafe in Camden, Maine.
The view was wonderful but so was the slurping.
One of the best highballs I ever had.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
The only thing wrong with sobriety is, when you wake up in the morning, that's the best you feel all day.

And Sinatra lived to be 86 with that attitude.

Drink up!

I'm going to take it easy here in the middle of a 100+ heatwave...besides I drank until 5 this morning....Jameson and Coors Light. In no particular order.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm old-school, Whiskey and Pepsi. Although I'm curious about that new Pomegranate Martini I've been seeing in the commercials. BRB, need to run to the ABC store. By a stroke of luck, the apartment complex I moved in to happens to have an ABC across the street and up about half a block. Imagine the joy!! Alcoholism doesn't get any easier than that!!