Whatcha think...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by 8060, Jun 30, 2008.

1. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm an Usher fan. I have been since the guy showed up on the scene. I think he's an awesome entertainer. His new album Here I Stand hasn't received the reviews (from other people that I've spoken to) that I would like to give it: 5 stars.

I'm taking into consideration the fact that he's a different artist today than he was when debut album came out. He's married, more mature, a father, a brand even. Mad compliments to Usher for Here I Stand. The title track reeks of an old school love joint. My kind of music.

Do you all think that his album is hot or not? Just wondering. Peace!

2. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I don't know about his album but he can dance in my bed anyday. And so can you 8060.

I have some Confessions and you know what? The Truth Hurts cause I'm so Caught Up in 8060. I look at his gallery and I think Follow Me, Cause That's What It's Made For, help me be a Bad Girl. You Make Me Wanna...Nice and Slow. 8060 is the Hottest Thing in Michigan!

:)

3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jenn!!!! That was so hot to me. If you keep stroking my...brain like that I just might have to give up what I'm doing here and come lookin' for your ass...literally.

Do you wanna dance with me? I've got some rhythm. I might pull a little sweat out of you but I'm sure you could handle it. I promise I won't grind all over you on the dancefloor like the...typicals:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted