What's a big cock to you?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not particularly interesting in female responses; I'm curious what males find to be the limit for being "large" and how they came to this conclusion.

So...

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine or larger lol but really 6's average 7's big, 8's large, 9+ gets huge. circum of 5.5 average 6 is big, 6.5 is large, 7+ is huge. I would say thats about what I gather from similar posts etc.

thewhiskeyfish

Just Browsing
Media
I would have to agree with ytcorp. 6 is average, 7 in big, 8 is huge, and anything above that is a monster. Technically speaking, finding a man with a 9 inch penis is one in several thousand, i.e. 3 standard deviations from the norm.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would have to agree with ytcorp. 6 is average, 7 in big, 8 is huge, and anything above that is a monster. Technically speaking, finding a man with a 9 inch penis is one in several thousand, i.e. 3 standard deviations from the norm.
When did you make the standard deviation for penis size = 1 inch? How do you know it's not in centimeters? :tongue:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just 5" long but 6.25" midshaft. The girth is great the length is below average. Never had any complaints. The girth keeps it from popping out unexpectedly.

thewhiskeyfish

Just Browsing
Media
When did you make the standard deviation for penis size = 1 inch? How do you know it's not in centimeters? :tongue:

Actually it is not one inch, it is significantly less, i just used 1 inch to make things easy. One in several thousand is a number i pulled from one of the penis size studies I read, i forget which. Either way, every inch you are over 6 raises your percentile dramatically. For instance, people with dicks greater than 8 inches long are only .01 % of males, or one in 10,000.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think anything 7+ is big. And anything over 5" around is too. But then again...I've only been with two people. :)