What's A Boy To Do??!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
FINALLY!! Finally! Finally I'm going on a real vacation!

To bring it into perspective, let me first say that I've been to almost all the fifty States, Montreal & Quebec, Canada and Cancun, Mexico, but never -- NEVER!! -- have I been to where I'm going Aug. 20th. Yup, that's right: BOTSWANA!

I'm so fuckin' psyched! I've always wanted to visit Africa (although, my first choice would've been Cairo, Egypt, but who the hell cares...).

I'm going to visit a friend who'll be staying there until mid-September. I, however, will only be staying for a week. And as if that wasn't enough, that same friend is going to Paris (in mid-September) and I'll be visiting him THERE in October!

Oh, yes, I-AM-PSYCHED!! I would say the obligatory, "I've always wanted to go to Paris", but c'mon, is it necessary? Who hasn't desired to visit Paris?

But, but, but ... I didn't only start this thread to gloat. In fact, that's hardly the case. I'm curious to know if anyone has ever been to Africa -- more specifically, South Africa (or, what would be even more helpful is if anyone has actually been to Botswana) and could tell of anything I should try to do while there? I hear the offical language is English, so getting around won't be THAT hard (plus, the guy I'm going to visit is somewhat fluent in Setswana). So, yeah, any ideas?? (For either country).

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enjoy your trip....sometime within the next year, I am supposed to go to Ghana....but Botswana, thats pretty cool man! You gotta post your pictures somewhere for us to see. Enjoy that.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Enjoy your trip....sometime within the next year, I am supposed to go to Ghana....but Botswana, thats pretty cool man! You gotta post your pictures somewhere for us to see. Enjoy that.

Whoa! Ghana! Now that would really get my gadget! I would love to go there, too!

I'll definitely post pics! :wink:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds great! I cant wait to see them, I would love to take my sketchbook and draw everything I see. Thats what I always do when I travel.

Now I'm almost tempted to bring you with me! I can't draw, sketch or color to save my life, but if I did, I'd draw everything I saw on my trip. Even stuff that probably wouldn't make sense. :biggrin1:

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool man! Feel free to bring me along, lol.

ITs cool to try drawing what you can, give it a shot. You never know what you'll create. I'm tempted to post drawings on this site....though, I have no idea what I'd post, considering the nature here. Perhaps I should draw some "large penised" people.....

....On second thought. No. That seems like a bad idea, lol.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool man! Feel free to bring me along, lol.

ITs cool to try drawing what you can, give it a shot. You never know what you'll create. I'm tempted to post drawings on this site....though, I have no idea what I'd post, considering the nature here. Perhaps I should draw some "large penised" people.....

....On second thought. No. That seems like a bad idea, lol.
LOL!

Do you keep an illustrated journal? THere are enough artists on this board to have a wonderful gallery of just LPSG artwork...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa! Ghana! Now that would really get my gadget! I would love to go there, too!

I'll definitely post pics! :wink:

YOU BETTA! I am so glad you are getting this opportunity sweetie. While you are gone you can read all the books you havent read yet. Like lets say... PERFUME by Patrick Susskind? :biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
YOU BETTA! I am so glad you are getting this opportunity sweetie. While you are gone you can read all the books you havent read yet. Like lets say... PERFUME by Patrick Susskind? :biggrin1:

Naughty!! I've been horrible! Do forgive, and I promise I will read all that I've missed on my trip! :wink:

wordz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey i have been to botswana nice place done the game there nice Game = animals
i live in south africa born bread and buttered u cud say .......theres lots u can do in botswana
SA shoud have been ur 1st prio not egypt nah but neways if u wanna knw anything specific holla
me will be more than happy to tell
anyway enjoy my continent
it rocks

word

FINALLY!! Finally! Finally I'm going on a real vacation!

To bring it into perspective, let me first say that I've been to almost all the fifty States, Montreal & Quebec, Canada and Cancun, Mexico, but never -- NEVER!! -- have I been to where I'm going Aug. 20th. Yup, that's right: BOTSWANA!

I'm so fuckin' psyched! I've always wanted to visit Africa (although, my first choice would've been Cairo, Egypt, but who the hell cares...).

I'm going to visit a friend who'll be staying there until mid-September. I, however, will only be staying for a week. And as if that wasn't enough, that same friend is going to Paris (in mid-September) and I'll be visiting him THERE in October!

Oh, yes, I-AM-PSYCHED!! I would say the obligatory, "I've always wanted to go to Paris", but c'mon, is it necessary? Who hasn't desired to visit Paris?

But, but, but ... I didn't only start this thread to gloat. In fact, that's hardly the case. I'm curious to know if anyone has ever been to Africa -- more specifically, South Africa (or, what would be even more helpful is if anyone has actually been to Botswana) and could tell of anything I should try to do while there? I hear the offical language is English, so getting around won't be THAT hard (plus, the guy I'm going to visit is somewhat fluent in Setswana). So, yeah, any ideas?? (For either country).

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cool buddy! Enjoy it...sorry, nothing to add, as you know I'm not much of a travler. Pics are a must though, for those of us who will probably never get the chance to see such magnificent sights. :smile:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww baby, that sounds amazing! I hope your friend takes you around to all the places he loves, you get so much better of a tour that way. Please take pics for us, I regret not taking pics on my travels.

If the opportunity presents itself and you have the chance, it would be cool if you could pop in and say hi from there.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow, I almost missed this- my daughter gave me that book to read, and I only got to the first few chapters. I'm going to have to dig it up and finish it, I loved the style and Julianna says it's among her favorites.