What's a girl to do?

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
So I have been after this guy for months - he's really sweet - and a big chicken! I really think he's the one for me - forever. Well, I finally got into his pants, and he's awfully small. I mean, maybe he's average, but he's quite a bit smaller than the other men I've been with. He's somewhere between 4-5" I think, with nice girth. We didn't actually sleep together yet, just did other stuff, but I'm worried. I don't mean to sound ridiculous here, because he is really wonderful other ways. But I'm just wondering if I could live with this "shortcoming" forever if things do, in fact, progress in that direction. I mean, I could definitely love him, I think I do already. I just don't want to live with sexual frustration for either of us - for the long term. I don't want to make him feel inferior in any way, and I don't want to lust after other men. But will I eventually? Maybe once I do sleep with him, it will be fine. But I can't help but worry, because I do love a man in the 7-8" range.

cmdb8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if you really do love him then you really wouldnt care about the size penis size has nothing to do with love

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
you are a moron. firstlly, you haven't even slept with him yet so you really don't know what he brings to the table. secondly, you just started dating him it's not like you guys are getting married tomorrow and even if you were marriage isn't forever. slow the fuck down.

sircocksalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you are a moron. firstlly, you haven't even slept with him yet so you really don't know what he brings to the table. secondly, you just started dating him it's not like you guys are getting married tomorrow and even if you were marriage isn't forever. slow the fuck down.

you sir are the man

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since you don't know how well he uses it, you really aren't in a position to judge him yet.

And I'll say Tallulah Bankhead said this (or maybe Mae West): "Which tickles your nostril more, a finger or a straw?"

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I had a feeling I would get some harsh critics with this post. I can love him, love isn't the issue at all. This is a large penis support group, so I would assume lots of large penis lovers, such as myself, are here on this site. The issue is more how do I keep myself, a large penis lover, content with a small penis? And how do I make sure I never leave him feeling like he's inadequate? Suggestions to make this work would be welcomed, put downs because I'm used to bigger ones don't really help.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do want to say that this very issue is a BIG deal to many guys. Strangely enough if a guy thinks his penis is too small to please his partner, then that's a deal breaker in a relationship. If you were to tell him this, I would imagine he would feel very hurt and even be more of a "big chicken". After all guys have feelings too, and if you really love him, I think it would be best for you to move on. All I see is heartache for him AND you.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Truth. Christ, if he could see in your head he'd probably head for the hills.

I'd say only you can answer the question of whether or not you could live with it forever. There's a good saying that I go by and that's that you "can't buy the car before you test drive it." So test drive it, don't look that far ahead. Worry about today, have fun with him, and don't worry about his dick. Now if you have sex with him and ruins everything...well then you have an answer, but no one here is going to be able to answer that for you. If I was going to try though, I'd say stay away from him because he seems like a good guy and you seem like a bitch worrying if his dick is big enough to sustain you forever. You're worrying about making him feel inferior and you're worrying about your loyalty...someone's got a big head no?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You don't mention what sort of equipment you have yourself, ma'am. Do Kegels so that you will be in great form, and keep in mind that nerve endings are largely concentrated around the entrance of the vagina. Also educate yourself about other sorts of pleasure to be had besides tab A insertion into slot B.

How would you feel if Mister Right just didn't find you attractive enough due to you having the wrong sort of nipples, or you were just too tall, or a thousand other quibbles that could impact your time together in bed? You are pre-judging, and pray that he does not do the same.

Relax and enjoy his good qualities with an open mind.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
helgaleena; you madam, are awesomeness incarnate!

You don't mention what sort of equipment you have yourself, ma'am. Do Kegels so that you will be in great form, and keep in mind that nerve endings are largely concentrated around the entrance of the vagina. Also educate yourself about other sorts of pleasure to be had besides tab A insertion into slot B.

How would you feel if Mister Right just didn't find you attractive enough due to you having the wrong sort of nipples, or you were just too tall, or a thousand other quibbles that could impact your time together in bed? You are pre-judging, and pray that he does not do the same.

Relax and enjoy his good qualities with an open mind.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
Geesh - I was looking for some honest reassurance, etc. Boy, guys are sensitive about their dick size! I'm thinking I worded the whole thing a bit harshly. I'm actually crazy about this guy, and will consider myself very fortunate if I end up with him in the long run - and knowing his size doesn't change my mind about that in any way.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I just love it how 99% of men are judgmental a-holes, but the moment a woman even hints that a man might have a physical shortcoming, she's suddenly a rotten hearted witch. Hmmm - somehow I recall a thread where all of you men profess that you could never possibly fuck a fat chick, let alone date or marry one. Forgive me - it's obviously only a man's place to worry about physical attributes and whether or not he can get off occasionally. :rolleyes:

Thanks to all who have given me genuine advice and reassurance. It is much appreciated, because I do prefer to focus on the other aspects this guy brings to the relationship:wink: