What's a girl to do?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to this thread, http://www.lpsg.org/206039-guys-need-your-opinion.html, 2 weeks ago you weren't even in a relationship with this "special" guy. And now, you are already considering spending the rest of your life with this guy? And you haven't even slept with him yet? As an outside observer, I think you need to slow down a little.

And if it makes you feel any better, he is probably worrying that you might have a loose vajajay based on your apparent need and love for big dicks. See how that sounds when the shoe is on the other foot?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I had a feeling I would get some harsh critics with this post. I can love him, love isn't the issue at all. This is a large penis support group, so I would assume lots of large penis lovers, such as myself, are here on this site. The issue is more how do I keep myself, a large penis lover, content with a small penis? And how do I make sure I never leave him feeling like he's inadequate? Suggestions to make this work would be welcomed, put downs because I'm used to bigger ones don't really help.

i didnt put you down because you are "used to bigger ones". i put you down because your first post was complete and utter nonsense. this post is an improvement but so radically different in the question it raises from the first post that i have to question even if you are for real or just some dude trolling for sph. you might even be the guy in this scenario and just hung up on your little short coming. in any case, you are really dumb and whatever you can do to get yourself out of the gene pool would be appreciated by us all.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I just love it how 99% of men are judgmental a-holes, but the moment a woman even hints that a man might have a physical shortcoming, she's suddenly a rotten hearted witch. Hmmm - somehow I recall a thread where all of you men profess that you could never possibly fuck a fat chick, let alone date or marry one. Forgive me - it's obviously only a man's place to worry about physical attributes and whether or not he can get off occasionally. :rolleyes:

Thanks to all who have given me genuine advice and reassurance. It is much appreciated, because I do prefer to focus on the other aspects this guy brings to the relationship:wink:

i would do all three of those things although it admittedly isn't my preference, and a good deal of those guys in that thread aren't getting laid by anyone let alone marrying them. dudes on the internet are judgemental aholes because they are on the internet. in real life probably less than 25% are unredeemable morons.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just love it how 99% of men are judgmental a-holes, but the moment a woman even hints that a man might have a physical shortcoming, she's suddenly a rotten hearted witch. Hmmm - somehow I recall a thread where all of you men profess that you could never possibly fuck a fat chick, let alone date or marry one. Forgive me - it's obviously only a man's place to worry about physical attributes and whether or not he can get off occasionally. :rolleyes:

Thanks to all who have given me genuine advice and reassurance. It is much appreciated, because I do prefer to focus on the other aspects this guy brings to the relationship:wink:

That thread is what's wrong with this site. Fucking misogyny.

I wouldn't be satisfied in a marriage with a smaller guy. You are not the only one who feels that way.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Cmon Manly! She's admitted this already that she IS a cock addict - I tend to believe that this is a LEARNED and not a PHYSICAL behavior. Case in point:

Another ex - which I am totally cool with today as a disclaimer - left me for a man with a 11" x 7" cock. I was hurt and such and after about six months, I got over it. We had dated four years and we were engaged.

Many years later, she came back to me and said she was sorry, that she had made a mistake, and wished me well. She focuses on the man now and not his cock.

And NO Manly she SHOULD think about his feelings too - a relationship is 50/50 - not 100/0 - the advice I am giving I have lived personally and I am trying to help her.

So many parts of this story don't make sense.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
According to this thread, http://www.lpsg.org/206039-guys-need-your-opinion.html, 2 weeks ago you weren't even in a relationship with this "special" guy. And now, you are already considering spending the rest of your life with this guy? And you haven't even slept with him yet? As an outside observer, I think you need to slow down a little.

And if it makes you feel any better, he is probably worrying that you might have a loose vajajay based on your apparent need and love for big dicks. See how that sounds when the shoe is on the other foot?

We have been talking for about 6 months, it has actually been a painfully slow process. I kind of just knew he was the one about a month into our conversations - which by the way, are basically all day every day and have been for most of the 6 months. After learning all about him and talking about everything under the sun - and the sheets ;) I knew he was small and that he's quite insecure about it. I have never expressed my love for large cock - or even discussed my experience with such. And knowing he's small hasn't stopped me from persuing him. I think things are only speeding up now because I have been so accepting of it, which is helping his damaged self-esteem. Whether you believe my story or not, I'm not writing a novel here to give you every last detail. Part of the reason I asked the questions is because I dont want to feed his complex - because I do care. And no, I don't know what sex with him will be like, and I do plan on going there with an open mind when it's time.

Believe it or not, the longest love I have had was with the smallest dicked man I have had. It was a bad relationship, but I was young and stupid in love. I would and did leave larger, much better lovers when he would come calling. He was probably about 5.75 or 6".

Ugh - I feel like I'm talking in circles now.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OP does not express herself clearly at all, which accounts for the difficulty some of us are having with inconsistencies in the tale she is trying to tell. I can recommend omega-3 supplements, either flax seed or fish oil or simply eat sardines.

Meanwhile, good luck with your infatuation.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP does not express herself clearly at all, which accounts for the difficulty some of us are having with inconsistencies in the tale she is trying to tell. I can recommend omega-3 supplements, either flax seed or fish oil or simply eat sardines.

Meanwhile, good luck with your infatuation.

call me a cynic, but he/she/it seems to be a terrible liar, constantly running around in circles trying to cover each inconsistency in its story.

I smell balls.

If you are for real, make up a reason (lie, you seem to be good at it... ;) ) to dump him, and do it, before the sex. If you do it after the sex, no matter what you say, he'll think it's because of his small penis.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I just did more researching on this fucker. Liar. through and through. too dumb to even make sure its stories line up in any way.

Fucked up again, darwinlily, in your attempt to explain in your last post, you twice contradicted what you wrote in some earlier posts. Stupid fucker. I'm not even going to tell you how, but rest assured, I know you are lying, and are full of shit.

Good luck trying to lie your way through life. I could give you tips, but I'd rather just watch you embarrass yourself.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I just did more researching on this fucker. Liar. through and through. too dumb to even make sure its stories line up in any way.

Fucked up again, darwinlily, in your attempt to explain in your last post, you twice contradicted what you wrote in some earlier posts. Stupid fucker. I'm not even going to tell you how, but rest assured, I know you are lying, and are full of shit.

Good luck trying to lie your way through life. I could give you tips, but I'd rather just watch you embarrass yourself.
potty mouth!!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What have I posted that contradicted myself? You have issues dude.

Tell you what, you look up your old posts and figure it out. As much as I'd love to give you the Sherlock rundown, and listen to your new hilarious runaround explanations to make your contradictions all add up... ...I'm not going to help you be a better liar.

And yeah, I got issues with internet liars. You motherfuckers just piss me off.

BTW, I've been here 3 years now, and you have thrown up all the red flags of a fake.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I mean, maybe he's average, but he's quite a bit smaller than the other men I've been with. He's somewhere between 4-5" I think, with nice girth."

So how have you contradicted yourself?

2 weeks ago you wrote on another post:
"Yes, I knew a guy who had basically a small/normal sized head with literally like no shaft. Maybe an inch and a half?"

So the new guy is 4", the old guy was 1" and the new guy is smaller than all the others.

I agree with the others. Either you are making this shit up, or you are mental.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
Oh geesh - the micro-penis guy?! LOL - I'm sorry - I just don't really ever count him when I think of partners I've had... The story is that when I was 18 or 19, my jerk ex-boyfriend brought his cousin along to party one night. I had much too much to smoke and drink (as was the policy when I was that age) and they took advantage of the situation and tried to turn it into a threesome. Considering the cousin couldn't actually do anything with his little nubby, I don't really count him as having him as a partner. Maybe you disagree - whatever. I don't really like to think about it often - but yeah, when the thread is "Have you ever seen a micro-penis," technically my answer is yes, I have. The boyfriend I had then was the one who was 5.75 - 6". We were together from the time I was 16 - 24, with several breakups and lots of messiness. I never cheated, but would get new boyfriends when we would break up - they were ALL bigger than him - and most of them were better in bed than him, but when you're in stupidly in love with a sociopath, what can I say? When he would decide to reel me back in, I would always go. That is, by far, the short version. I like to leave all that in the past typically. Now that you know my whole life story and all of my transgressions, does this now satisfy you all?! I am a woman, I am real, and yeah, I had just begun to stop hating men - time to rethink?

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its all about just telescoping your mind.....im sure he'll do his best to please you and even though he may not have the reach like us bigger guys im sure overtime u'll grow to love sex with him....well i hope.

love makes everything feels better :)

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with the poster way up the thread. Take him for a test drive. He may rock your world.