What's a girl to do?

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I say stay with the guy if you love his other qualities. His Face, sense of humor, amount of cash he has, car etc...Because for whatever reason you babes always lose interest in sex anyway. After you get married you suddenly lose interest and then after having a child sex is basically done. So whether he has a big cock or a little cock you will still cut him off eventually and ruin the whole relationship.

We have all heard stories like what I just described. So I say stay with him.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you're retarded because the topic of this thread is "What's a girl to do"?

You have two options.
A) Continue
and
B) Stop

A girl is to do one of those things. Only you can decide which is a better course of action.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really like to think about it often - but yeah, when the thread is "Have you ever seen a micro-penis," technically my answer is yes, I have. The boyfriend I had then was the one who was 5.75 - 6". I never cheated, but would get new boyfriends when we would break up - they were ALL bigger than him

Are you really calling 6 inches a micropenis? And all your bf´s besides of him were bigger than 6. Wow, I guess you were lucky.

If you love him or not, you have to realize that without cheating or using toys, you will never ever feel that stretch and deep pleasure again that only a huge cock can give you

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
Are you really calling 6 inches a micropenis? And all your bf´s besides of him were bigger than 6. Wow, I guess you were lucky.

No the bf was the just under 6", his cousin was the micropenis. Either way, yeah - I have been strangely lucky that the other guys I have been with have all been well endowed. I've always wondered how I found so many in the 6.5" and up range. Perhaps it is some crazy twist of fate that brought me lots of big cock on men who were jerks, and only a big heart on the man I get to spend my life with (hopefully). After lots of jerks, I guess the answer is simple...

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Do him a HUGE favor and not take another step with him unless you tell him exactly what you are thinking. Perhaps he doesn't want any more from you than a piece of ass and will accept the terms.